Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

Old 07-17-2007, 11:43 AM

Default Re: ***Official Party Regs Thread***

10/20 much laggier than 5/10. Seems like a regular at 5/10 is running at 24/17 while the regs at 10/20 tend to be more 32/22'ish. Also a huge jump in the lagginess postflop. 5/10 is much easier but with double the rake, so...
Old 07-17-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
10/20 much laggier than 5/10. Seems like a regular at 5/10 is running at 24/17 while the regs at 10/20 tend to be more 32/22'ish. Also a huge jump in the lagginess postflop. 5/10 is much easier but with double the rake, so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just had a look. Doesn't seem to be anywhere near as bad as I thought. I must select ok.

My average 5/10 game is 36/15.
My average 10/20 game is 38/17.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am guessing but not sure:

Der_Ulek = lfoldforfood (with an l not I)
Ifoldforfood = Lost100kinpoker

I am not so sure about the Der_Ulek part. But Ifoldforfood changing to Lost100kinpoker makes perfect sense as he is down 50k[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] in my (datamined) database the last few weeks and I havent seen him around since Lost100kinpoker showed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are completely wrong. lFoldForFood = swetlana_86 (or something like that) and IFoldForFood = NeverFoldAK. I don't say the screenname of Der_Ulek cause i dunno if he wanted me to do that, so just ask him yourself.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah you are [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have 4.8k hands on jallu81 and 1.4k hands on Hislin8. Their stats are not at all similar. Hislin8 is more positional aware and goes way less to SD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. Thats was a mighty big coincidence then.

Anyway, moving on. How are you finding the 10/20, 15/30 atm? They seem to be much looser than 5/10.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course is 15/30 much looser because of the changed blind structure. 10/20 is not that loose but still looser (preflop and postflop) than 5/10.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lFoldForFood = swetlana_86and

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, my bad

[ QUOTE ]
IFoldForFood = NeverFoldAK.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I knew that. NeverfoldAK was his old sn. But now Ifoldforfood is nowhere to be seen and lost100kinpoker plays high stakes at simliar stats as Ifoldforfood. And of course Ifoldforfood is soooo much down the last few weeks so the 100k might just be right.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't say the screenname of Der_Ulek cause i dunno if he wanted me to do that, so just ask him yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wont mind... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I knew that. NeverfoldAK was his old sn. But now Ifoldforfood is nowhere to be seen and lost100kinpoker plays high stakes at simliar stats as Ifoldforfood.

[/ QUOTE ]

IFFF is playing 100/200 right now.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I knew that. NeverfoldAK was his old sn. But now Ifoldforfood is nowhere to be seen and lost100kinpoker plays high stakes at simliar stats as Ifoldforfood.

[/ QUOTE ]

IFFF is playing 100/200 right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

my bad. But 0 for 2 is cool...
Old 07-17-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IFFF plays now more on other sites like Titan, Stars (he is broke there atm I think but dunno really) etc.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:45 PM

Your gonna find out eventually, so I just tell you, new sn is SitToMyRight. I would also be interested in who Lost100K is, he is not any of the above cause they have been around together. And now that i had my coming-out, i would like to know who you are, oink (pm me if you want). I already know who Flintoff is, the guy who uses the chatbox a bit too often after BadBeats [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 07-18-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would like to know who you are, oink (pm me if you want)

[/ QUOTE ]

Pushpica

No secret. I thought me LOL'ing at pushpica being solid somewhere above gave me away [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

We have been playing a bit 10/20 to 20/40 Ulek. I dont remember most german clones but you stand out for a reason. Maybe the catchy name. I have no real opinions on your game, dont think we have tangled in that many pots. You seem tight tho.