Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 06-01-2007, 07:45 PM

Default SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not close

Wow, if you thought Kurosh was great (which I did), this guy just freaking blows my mind. Pissing his savings away cuz he busted his roll playing way over his head - if this aint BBV material I don't know what is.

[ QUOTE ]

Sunday, May 20, 2007
PLAYING MY SAVINGS (& RESPONDING TO THE PREVIOUS POST'S COMMENTS REGARDING THIS)
i have decided what to do, against nearly all the advice i've been given, i'm going to play all my savings, £89,500 to be precise. i'll probably start playing monday or tuesday night. the plan is to play anywhere from $10/$20 to $50/$100. if i do play $50/$100 or £25/£50 though i will only buy for half the max. . i'm going to be selective in games, and try and multi-table ring games. if i get bored then i'll swith to hu, rather than playing higher (i hope). i'll also try and spread my play around the sites so i should be able to put more hands in and be more selective.

i guess i have to justify this decision to you guys as well. it's mainly because i don't think i can play any lower and stick it, nor would i be happy. i haven't played a proper session for over 2 weeks because i can't get motivated to play low. many people think (including my parents) that i will be bust within a fortnight. possible, but i reckon by the end of june i will be back to £200k. as it is now i won't withdraw from my roll until i get to £250k, but if i feel the money is insecure i may get the parents to hold some of it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Friday, June 01, 2007
67 BECOMES 30
just blew £36k plus last months rakeback on betfair $100/$200 just now against bloeffer. he played very well and i didn't keep my head on enough. also given my parents £1k for june so i'm down to £30,000. last few days i've not felt like playing low tables. i'm very disappointed at the moment to lose over 50% of the roll but i don't regret playing those stakes. we played about 1100 hands i think and for awhile i was up $35k+ but he turned it around very well, the key pot was when i lost a $60k pot catching my 2 pair against his flush on the river. however, i should have check folded the river as my 2 pair were quite low and if he bets river he prob has at least 2 pair (which would almost definitely be higher). anyway, no play till monday probably. i do have £1k in my bank account which i might gamble away, but since i'll have to wait till monday to get the next £10k (then £10k tues and £9k wed hopefully) i may not play till then.

posted by Ed Hollis at 4:07 PM 1 comments

[/ QUOTE ]

http://88percent.blogspot.com/
Old 06-01-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not close

who?
Old 06-01-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not clo

[ QUOTE ]
who?

[/ QUOTE ]

sry - forgot the url
Old 06-01-2007, 07:48 PM

Default Re: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not close

is he serious>]
$25/$50 6 seater betfair. i'm in the bb playing a $7400 stack. i'm in for like $9k/$10k and tilted, big tilted. it's folded round to the button who 'could' be stealing. so i re-raise the pot to $550 in the bb (the sb passes). i've got 106o. he calls and the flop comes down Js Ad 9s. i bet $900 and he calls. turn is a 6h. i check, he bets $1777 and i call. the river is the 7h. i check, he puts me all in for $4205. i can't really fold here i've caught a pair. so i call and lose to AJ in a $14,886 pot.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:49 PM

I've been following this blog for a while.
Dude is pooched.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:20 PM

I'm actually surprised he's not busto already.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:21 PM

this is so sick, ave been following it and he will either be busto or robusto VERY soon
Old 06-01-2007, 08:23 PM

$25/$50 6 seater betfair. i'm in the bb playing a $7400 stack. i'm in for like $9k/$10k and tilted, big tilted. it's folded round to the button who 'could' be stealing. so i re-raise the pot to $550 in the bb (the sb passes). i've got 106o. he calls and the flop comes down Js Ad 9s. i bet $900 and he calls. turn is a 6h. i check, he bets $1777 and i call. the river is the 7h. i check, he puts me all in for $4205. i can't really fold here i've caught a pair. so i call and lose to AJ in a $14,886 pot.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:34 PM

LOL
Old 06-01-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HED ASPLODE