None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also every time I am not in relationships with women reading this thread makes me feel worse

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Disagree... Even when I'm single I feel like I'm doing better than a lot of people here, by virtue of not being [censored] up over my relationships. (Then again, getting over my last one took a while.)

[/ QUOTE ]

You just expressed my thoughts perfectly.....although the way my current relationship is headed, I'm going to be single pretty quick.

I don't need a ton of attention, but it really bothers me when I feel like I am being ignored...especially after all the crap that I have been through for her over the last 3 weeks.

I would guess that by this weekend I am firmly in the single boat again
Old 11-29-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also every time I am not in relationships with women reading this thread makes me feel worse

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Disagree... Even when I'm single I feel like I'm doing better than a lot of people here, by virtue of not being [censored] up over my relationships. (Then again, getting over my last one took a while.)

[/ QUOTE ]

You just expressed my thoughts perfectly.....although the way my current relationship is headed, I'm going to be single pretty quick.

I don't need a ton of attention, but it really bothers me when I feel like I am being ignored...especially after all the crap that I have been through for her over the last 3 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

hm, i'm actually pretty high maintenance for a guy, and need lots of attention, but i also put up w/ more than most guys i know

i def can't stand getting ignored and that would lead to single status asap... but i also can't stand clingy girls, so go figure... independent but attentive
Old 11-29-2007, 11:45 PM

Whoo. My first bday celebration was awesome. The day started out horrible because I had to do a huge amount of work for school, and than my dinner got canceled. however, the one girl that I was hoping she wouldn't forget my bday didn't forget, which made me infinitely happy (havent seen her for 3 months or sth, lives 1k miles away, has a long term relation etc. I know her like half a year, of which I haven't seen her in 3...). So I was pretty happy already, went to a friends' place to celebrate, got drunk, had lots of fun in the city. Infinite girls were trying to flirt with me but I was either too lazy or too drunk to get involved and I liked it. Anyway; sleep now, more partying tomorrow. I is happy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Don't [censored] whine about my english please, im not a native speaker and im drunk. Shoot me for it.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe you should, like, talk to her about your feelings and stuff
Old 11-30-2007, 12:09 AM

I'm really liking this new Angels and Airwaves. do you approve nath?
Old 11-30-2007, 12:17 AM

Just got back to Sweden from Colorado. It seems the gf and her family enjoyed their first Thanksgiving. Two sets of parents, hers and mine, was a good time, but also tough and stressful and I am glad to be back. But still, it was a successful trip all things considered.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:23 AM

the ring is in.... blue nile is sweet btw if you are looking for diamonds
Old 11-30-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should, like, talk to her about your feelings and stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, tried that one....honestly at a loss right now with what to do with her. Cool chick, but been a lot of drama from around her since we got together. She seemed like she was pretty low maintenance at first, but beginning to question that.

At the point in my life where I'm looking for a lil' more out of a relationship, while I though she was too....I'm beginning to wonder
Old 11-30-2007, 01:12 AM

how much ike? if you don't mind.

btw, I think normal 40k per year working people spending 3 months on a ring is dumb. Also girls' infatuation with diamonds seems dumb to me, but I won't pass judgement since I spend tons of money on stuff they think is dumb (monitors, cigars, etc).
Old 11-30-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

btw, I think normal 40k per year working people spending 3 months on a ring is dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't fall for that jewelry industry propaganda crap!!!

I suppose you buy your mom a card on "Mother's day" too, lol Hallmark holidays. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Closed Thread