Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Dexter 11/25

All,

While there were a few minor points worth quibbling about in this ep, overall I thought it was fantastic. I was a little skeptical at the start of this season, but I think it's turning out really well.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:49 PM

It certainly looked like there were huge amounts of cocaine in Jimeniz' cabin.

Somebody's gotta come looking for that, right?
Old 11-27-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It certainly looked like there were huge amounts of cocaine in Jimeniz' cabin.

Somebody's gotta come looking for that, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting, wonder what dexter did with all the junk when he prepped the cabin for killing the guy...
Old 11-28-2007, 12:22 AM

I know. They cut so fast to the scene where Doakes showed up at the dock, I was sure it was a dream. Maybe because of the dream at the start of the show.

Anyways you guys talking about the preview where they make it look like Dexter is gonna kill Doakes. Ive only watched the preview at shotime.com and theres hes just walking down the dock talking to himself about framing someone. Where can I see this preview?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know. They cut so fast to the scene where Doakes showed up at the dock, I was sure it was a dream. Maybe because of the dream at the start of the show.

Anyways you guys talking about the preview where they make it look like Dexter is gonna kill Doakes. Ive only watched the preview at shotime.com and theres hes just walking down the dock talking to himself about framing someone. Where can I see this preview?

[/ QUOTE ]

At sho.com there are 2 previews for next weeks episode. While watching or shortly after the first one finishes, you need to click on the link to the 2nd preview, or else it goes away. Very poorly designed. I honestly don't know how some programmers/consultants have jobs, or how such major sites can have such problems.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:38 AM

Ive skipped to the end and looked all over 4 times now. I dont see any other link and if I click the preview its the same trailer. Maybe its different from europe than US as there is some sites I cant even access. Anyways I love the music from this show also. Got a cpl of tunes on my playlist.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:37 AM

each of the circled is diff, if thats what you need

Old 11-28-2007, 02:00 AM

Thanks but the sneak preview only shows a conversation between Laguerta and Dexters sister about a phone call to Doakes. Its not that important tho Ill wait to next week. Hopefully Dexter decides to off Doakes cause Doakes' character is so boring and thats the last thing anyone would expect. Would make for an interesting last 3 episodes of the season, framing Doakes for BHB just wont happen thats just too easy, Im sure there will be a big twist in the end.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:36 AM

Yo, this is what's going to happen. Doakes can't die, b/c in an interview or blog I remember reading/hearing Michael C. Hall say that Dex's and Doakes' relationship "evolves." Thus, Dex will frame Doakes (dumping weapons with Doakes' prints, etc) and send him off to Haiti, as another poster said. Then next season will be Doakes hunting Dexter, trying to get revenge. I used to think that they might team up, but I don't see that as a possibility anymore.

I'm not too concerned about Angel's safety w/ the whole Lila thing, but Rita is definitely still in danger. Something's gonna happen w/ that, and either Rita or Lila or both will have to die. Possible that Cody might kill Lila (saving his mom), setting him up to follow in Dex's footsteps.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:51 AM

"Possible that Cody might kill Lila (saving his mom), setting him up to follow in Dex's footsteps. "

i really doubt that this will happen...would be super [censored] up though...