Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-26-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Year end iron man bonus

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think im emotionally prepared to handle the bonus doomswitch at the moment. perhaps its best i sit this one out.

[/ QUOTE ]

my results while clearing ft bonuses are probably -3x the actual bonus.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:32 PM

anybody who says weeeee---is a [censored]
Old 11-26-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont think im emotionally prepared to handle the bonus doomswitch at the moment. perhaps its best i sit this one out.

[/ QUOTE ]

my results while clearing ft bonuses are probably -3x the actual bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think im going devote my december to re-establishing a relationship with chain mail. the stamp kind. pm me with your address if you'd like to be on my list.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:54 PM

FTPDoug, you guys are still working on adding items to the Iron Man store, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 12:05 AM

Good = no MGR hit
bad = only having one month to clear what will be $975 in bonus

The page still isn't completely accurate. I have $775 already earned and have 3 days left to do Iron for this month. Website says "up to $875" - nope, $100 this month, $100 next month = $975.

Still, a nice Wacky December gift, especially since I'll be grinding like a mofo to get a nice pleeasthma TV by my birthday in May. How long does the Aussie Millions promo run? 358 points a day or bust!
Old 11-27-2007, 02:09 AM

beggars can't be choosers, if you play enough to earn iron you should be able to play enough to clear the bonus within a month if you really want to

I see zero reason to get too greedy here and complain about free money.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
beggars can't be choosers, if you play enough to earn iron you should be able to play enough to clear the bonus within a month if you really want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong - it takes as little as 5k points to qualify for Iron. I'm playing at my peak volume ever and will probably hit 12-13k points this month - it would be a very big stretch to hit the 22k points needed to clear my entire ~$1100 bonus.

Still, I like free money (especially with no MRG hit) and this will keep me on Full Tilt in January even though I had been planning on slowing down my play on the site come the start of the year.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
beggars can't be choosers, if you play enough to earn iron you should be able to play enough to clear the bonus within a month if you really want to

I see zero reason to get too greedy here and complain about free money.

[/ QUOTE ] correct [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 03:13 AM

Oh yeah, stackable bonus is really sweet - if I weren't saving my medals for points so I can take that big MGR hit when I get the TV.

I'm not complaining about getting the free money. It's a nice Wacky December gift. Sadly I will not be able to earn all of that bonus. If I go full bore I might be able to do $500ish.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
beggars can't be choosers, if you play enough to earn iron you should be able to play enough to clear the bonus within a month if you really want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong - it takes as little as 5k points to qualify for Iron. I'm playing at my peak volume ever and will probably hit 12-13k points this month - it would be a very big stretch to hit the 22k points needed to clear my entire ~$1100 bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize that by playing the bare minimum a player can reach iron at 5k points. So for such a player who stops at 200 pts in every qualifying day, if you maintain that same pace FTP is still handing you $250. If you want to go for more, it's there for you to take. It's a win-win for both sides though and I still see no reason to complain about having only one month to clear it. In exchange for extended play on the site, the site gives you more money. If they made it too easy to clear at your convenience they wouldn't really be increasing their January volume, which I'm sure is a key goal of theirs with this promotion.