Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2007, 11:57 AM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

SoloAJ,

Nah. It was the summer going into college, I was 17. He was a 5th year senior.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:28 PM

Did he redshirt his freshman year?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't lose virginity until very recently... and I'm 22.

Was of the religious type and thought I would wait until marriage, but thankfully didn't. When I finally did, I was with a girl that I truly love [and am still dating] and tipsy. It lasted about 30 minutes and I didn't finish. I gave it a 6 because it was very good and emotional, but we obviously were not experienced.

For all those that say it sucks to finish in 2 minutes, you are not me. I can go forever and unless I get into very specific positions, like doggy style, it becomes almost impossible for me to finish, even while completely sober. I feel like I don't have as much sensitivity as I should. I would say about 1/3 of the time I don't finish when we have sex. She has officially finished more than I have, and I know that is a bizarre statistic. I usually attempt to make her get off at least twice before I do and then I have to really try. As far as I am concerned, I say you guys should value your sensitivity, but I of course know I am lucky that I am able to please my woman... a lot.

As Monk would say, "It's a blessing, and a curse."

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is awesome on so many levels, I can't even start. You and I have more in common than I originally thought. Also, I guess that whole marriage thing involving mutual friends didn't work out so well. Eeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]
zomg me too. (the sensitivity thing) im too embarrased to tell my female doctor. im not circumstanced fwiw. its really wierd that at times i dont feel anything. this happened with a lot of girls. even very very tight ones (as far as my fingers could tell)
what it do?
my first was with a 27year old cheerleader coach/ ex cheerleader that was totally messed up mentally but had the most smoking bod/ awesomest tatas ever (uggo teeth though)
i was 16 fwiw and had only made out once in my entire life before
it lastet for at least 2.5 hours before i was too exhausted to keep on going.
i feel sicko about this.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:28 PM

I rated mine a 5, but only because the actual sex was pretty bad compared to now. Fairly standard, we'd been together a while and done everything except have sex. For some reason it never entered my mind to ask her about having sex, so she took the lead completely, which was hot. I didn't last very long and got annoyed at myself which was a fairly dickish thing to do looking back.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 PM

Mine was probably an 8 relative to all the sex that came after.

The girl was a friend of a good girl friend of mine at school. She came and visited for a long weekend. We got drunk the first night and messed around a bit or whatever. She told me she never [censored] the first night she sleeps with a guy, and to ensure this she does not shave before she goes out.

Needless to say, she shaved the next night. We went out with a group of people, got drunk, and came back. My bed was raised about 3-4 off the floor at this point and it was actually rather precariously held up. We started having sex with her on top. Once she started really rocking, the bed slipped from what was holding it up and the whole thing crashed down to the floor. She actually really liked it because once we hit the floor, she slammed down really hard on my dick.

Well, we realized two of my bed posts were broken and that we would probably break the entire bed if we continued. So we just got in my roommate's bed, who was out of town for the weekend, and finished there. We had sex in his bed for the rest of the weekend. I honestly didn't care; I hated that kid. He cockblocked so many times by refusing to leave that I figured we were even. I excessively duct taped my bed posts back together after she left, which held up the rest of the semester. My RA laughed too hard when he saw the damage at the end of the semester to charge me for it.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:26 PM

still waiting...
Old 11-09-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, my choices are "Phantom of the Opera" and "The Little Mermaid". I pick the Disney soundtrack.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fantastic. Hahaha. While I love The Little Mermaid, I'm not sure you made the right choice. I don't think I could bang while listening to that. I've never seen Phantom, but I think it has a pretty good soundtrack.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:17 PM

I was 18, she was 25'ish. We went on a small road trip but got too hammered to drive back so instead got a room at the closest place we could fine (some $500/night place downtown, she paid).

Being my first time and in the dark, I stuck it in the wrong hole missionary style. She got frustrated, so we reversed roles and she took control. I lasted like ~10 minutes of thrusting (not used to oral being foreplay).
Old 11-12-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
still waiting...

[/ QUOTE ]

WINNAR!!!

dude, you have some issues...