Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2007, 09:08 PM

Default Re: OT: live sng thoughts(kind of stupid )

what bugs is when youve been pushing around the bubble with atc and the big stack when the BB decides to spite call you with KJ he calls you an idiot for going allin with 85
and doesn't realize how bad his play was. do i tell him that he should be folding practically folding all his hands or tell himmmm the stategy of bubble pwnage or laugh at it and let everyone believe your a mmmmaniac. mmmm is broke
Old 04-18-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what bugs is when youve been pushing around the bubble with atc and the big stack when the BB decides to spite call you with KJ he calls you an idiot for going allin with 85
and doesn't realize how bad his play was. do i tell him that he should be folding practically folding all his hands or tell himmmm the stategy of bubble pwnage or laugh at it and let everyone believe your a mmmmaniac. mmmm is broke

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh, if you're pushing in a spot with any two cards, he should call with K-J. Its called adjusting your game to your opponent.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:38 PM

I said if it's the bubble and he is the second largest stack for example there is 10k units and I have 5k hes got 3k and two others have 1k. In this situation you should be attacking the 3k stack and he should be folding practically everthing. However in a live sng peoplewon't let this go on and the 3k stack will spite call with hands that should be folded without hesitation IE - KJ. amirite?
Old 04-18-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suck out and bust him as an example to the rest of the table?