Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
haha that game had an awesome finish, i had all but given up hope.

tone, what do you know about me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeti,

Surprisingly more than I thought I did when I first read this question.

Basically, I figured that my knowledge of you was limited to your British-ness. That, in and of itself, is a little obscure given your penchant for All-American Tom Cruise avatars. Now, I'm not sure if that's a subtle dig at Americans for idolizing someone who is such a tiny little bitch or just a decoy to keep the masses guessing. Or, I guess, maybe it could just come from an honest-to-God appreciation for a movie that I myself loved as a child, being too young to fully appreciate the nipple-silhouette scene or the latent homosexuality. It's kinda like rapping along to Regulators in 3rd grade and wondering why all the older kids are laughing when you "On to bigger better things than some horny tricks."

However, like Lori, you manage to have a pretty strong grasp of American football. That's rather impressive to me because I just figured that all you cross the ponders hated our boring game. Now, that does bring up another point though: I'm not sure you still live in England. I mean, I'm pretty sure you do, but your posting times seem to be fairly similar to your average Americans. I actually do notice these things because when I'm up at 3 or 4 in the morning I hope a lot of you guys are on so that there's someone to talk to on here.

Also, you are pretty good friends with a lot of high powered people here. Judging by postings on here, including but not limited to making plans to eat lots of hot dogs, you and daryn's crew are pretty friendly. However, you did a great job waiting until after the hot tub picture to join up. That is, unless you're 1800 and I just never caught the name change (he was in that picture right? Daryn, mongo, bruiser, eugeen and jay?). Diablo has also seemed to take a liking to you, making you a mod of his forum and whatnot.

You are also v good at NL poker. I'm not positive what stakes you play exactly, but it would almost certainly qualify as "High." I wonder if this is a part of your connection to ED. As people may not be aware, ED snapped himself up quite a few great young apprentices back in the day. Daryn, bruiser, kkf, all have benefited from the great wisdom imparted by someone DS once called a top 20 mind in poker. However, don't bother pm'ing him, it's more of a "you don't find him, he finds you" kinda thing. And if you haven't heard from him yet, you won't.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm also pretty sure you're fairly tall, kinda skinny and blond headed, but I don't have too much to add to that.