Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2007, 05:40 AM

Default pokerstars\' evil master plan

I'd make a bet that the reason poker stars is still going strong is because they've got a lot of money tied up in U.S. politics. I don't know enough about the players they've picked to represent their "stars team" but i don't think it's just for show. Pokerstars has more than likely been lobbying capital hill for some time now and may even have a hand in how these poker bills are being written. (not directly of course) I bet if you dug deep enough you could even drawn a line from party pulling out directly back to stars.

I've been wondering for some time now just exactly why they are attacking poker like this. I mean, you do know it has absolutely nothing to do with morality right? (With a 78.9% christian population here the government can ALMOST almost tag wwjd onto the end of any bill they need) Most of us know how malicious corporations can be towards each other in their scramble for the top. And since when has the american government not loved money? Someone's making out big; i just wonder who?