Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Tales of Revenge

Not sure if this thread has been done, but if not i think it could be good.

I love revenge stories, love hearing about people who got what the deserved.

Anyone hear have some awesome/hilarious revenge stories and why you did so?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

Old 09-06-2007, 10:15 PM

Pissed in a chicks beer for [censored] around on my friend. She asked me to hold it while she was dancing with him. It was half full. I filled it up. She drank it. I [censored] you not. And today they are married.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pissed in a chicks beer for [censored] around on my friend. She asked me to hold it while she was dancing with him. It was half full. I filled it up. She drank it. I [censored] you not. And today they are married.

[/ QUOTE ]

Major LOL at the married part. Did she ever find out?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Major LOL at the married part. Did she ever find out?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. But I told him the night I did it. He was taking her home and I said "Don't kiss her. I pissed in her beer".
Old 09-06-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait. Did your friend know that his girl was whoring around behind his back?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait. Did your friend know that his girl was whoring around behind his back?

[/ QUOTE ]

He knew. But a long time has passed between her whoring and this night.

Edit: One night I caught her whoring at some dudes apt. It was on the second floor. I climbed up the side of the building spiderman style and knocked on his bedroom window while standing on the ledge of the window. Imagine the dudes surprise when he is knocking the bottom out of it and he gets a knock on his second floor bedroom window. He came to the window and I just waved. It was kind of like some [censored] up Houdini.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He knew. But a long time has passed between her whoring and this night.

Edit: One night I caught her whoring at some dudes apt. It was on the second floor. I climbed up the side of the building spiderman style and knocked on his bedroom window while standing on the ledge of the window. Imagine the dudes surprise when he is knocking the bottom out of it and you get a knock on his second floor bedroom window. He came to the window and I just waved. It was kind of like some [censored] up Houdini.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is hilarious!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 PM

When I was in college, I was with my now wife going out somewhere and we pulled into this packed lot to park. As I'm waiting for a driver to leave a spot some yambag pulls in, knowing full well he was stealing my spot, and then made the mistake of looking at me a chuckling as he left.

I parked, hit a restaurant and grabbed a seat and excused myself and said I'll be back in a minute. I went across the street to a drug store and bought a jar of vaseline and went back to his car and spooged a handful of it up under his door latches.

I'm a vindictive prick and that's a true story.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in college, I was with my now wife going out somewhere and we pulled into this packed lot to park. As I'm waiting for a driver to leave a spot some yambag pulls in, knowing full well he was stealing my spot, and then made the mistake of looking at me a chuckling as he left.

I parked, hit a restaurant and grabbed a seat and excused myself and said I'll be back in a minute. I went across the street to a drug store and bought a jar of vaseline and went back to his car and spooged a handful of it up under his door latches.

I'm a vindictive prick and that's a true story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disappointed. Thought you were going to say you let the air out of his tires. This is more of a prank.