Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
If I'm not mistaken this basically groups a bunch of players and displays the total stats for all right?

What I really want is a way to show multiple player reports at once but displayed separately so it saves you time from having to keep switching players if you want to find the same stat for different players. I think someone had it set up in the forum. Is this in the works as well?

[/ QUOTE ]
My fault I didnt have the separate player box checked. Thank you so much for this!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, RELEASE THE HUD. It sucks having two massive databases; one for HEM and the other for RealTime HUD

[/ QUOTE ]

As he said! You're probably tired of the clamoring for it, but until some sort of a HUD is released, our HDs are filled with the same data in multiple locations.

[ QUOTE ]
I have been saving my HH since I switched to HEM, but does this mean that I will lose all mined hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been seeing references to having to recreate the DB, so have been saving all of my observed hands (actually, until Epassporte processes my bank account, they're the only ones I have). Any word when the DB will be set in stone, so we don't need to keep saving hands?

Cheers, Carl.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a new update patch that adds a new feature and fixes a couple of bugs.

The new feature is the ability to have multiple players in the Reports tab.

Step 1: Create an alias that includes all the players you want to compare
Step 2: Select the Alias as the Selected player
Step 3: Check the "Group Stats by Player" checkbox on the Reports tab.

Then, go ahead and run any reports with whatever filters you want.

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/holdemmanagerpatch.zip

September 9th - 0.32b
* You can now group Reports by "Player". This is most effective when you create an Alias that includes a bunch of players that you would like to compare. With the group by players option on each players stats will be seperated for the report for easy comparison.
* Fixed recently added bug that caused the hand dates to be incorrect (you will have many hands that show up as 2008 or 2009). An upcoming update will have numerous DB changes and will require a reimport of all hands anyways but I do apologize about not catching this before rolling out the update.
* Fixed bug where an Alias that has been added will not appear in the player list until after you relaunch HM

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been saving my HH since I switched to HEM, but does this mean that I will lose all mined hands?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yikes I haven't been saving hand histories. I'm concerned about this as well..

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to add an Export Hands option. The original hand histories are stored safely in the database.

rvg
Old 09-09-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, RELEASE THE HUD. It sucks having two massive databases; one for HEM and the other for RealTime HUD

[/ QUOTE ]

As he said! You're probably tired of the clamoring for it, but until some sort of a HUD is released, our HDs are filled with the same data in multiple locations.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been seeing references to having to recreate the DB, so have been saving all of my observed hands (actually, until Epassporte processes my bank account, they're the only ones I have). Any word when the DB will be set in stone, so we don't need to keep saving hands?

Cheers, Carl.

[/ QUOTE ]

My plan from the start was to save up all of the major database changes for one update so that you'd only have to do this once so that's the plan.

Like I just mentioned in the previous post, I will provide an export hands option from existing DB's for those of you that did not save the originals.

rvg
Old 09-09-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is wierd... i looked it up in the database and saw that if he is making a turncbet, he is also facing one... why is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

ugg... broke some of the cbet calculations in version 0.30b. Will be fixed in next update which will come shortly.

rvg
Old 09-10-2007, 04:02 AM

I've haven't been able to figure this out:

Is there a way to set a report for position vs position match ups? I know you can select a position to run a report for but I want to select a position for an opponent and see how he plays against certain other positions.

For example how often he folds his bb to a sb open.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:12 AM

ok good...

as i said i like the strutcture from a users point of view. the compiledplayerresults tab might suffer some overkill i think. this table is mainly used for HUD puproses i guess, so you might consider delete everything that is not gonna add up to a decent samplesize in a couple of thousand hands (like the raiseraisevspfr stuff) i think after two actions it just gets usless HUD wise, and you can still get the information doing a report

you could consider adding some HU only postflop information (folded to cbet HU as an example)

also i would suggest to add something like a draw agression frequency, its very important to know how somebody plays his draws...

again, i really like the concept of the compiledplayerresults database, but i think you can cut it down a little bit, you'll save some space (the database gets kinda big anyways in my view) because its not used for in depth player analysis

i noticed som other stuff, but have to organize my arguments first.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:21 AM

You can saved mined hands? The files are TEMP... can HEM import these?
Old 09-10-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

<DetailLine PlayerName="vincedede27" Action="Shows" Cards=""/>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have lines like this in the "standardizedhandhistories". This is from iPoker. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be that way? This irreggular things kind of suck when I'm trying to do queries on XML files.

[ QUOTE ]

<HandDetails SiteName="IPoker" GameNumber="592346775" PokerGameType="NLHoldem" BigBlindAmount="0.20" SmallBlindAmount="0.10" Ante="0" HandDate="Jul 09,2007 14:15:04" TableName="Aquarius" RealMoney="True" IsTourney="False" TourneyBuyin="0" TourneyEntryFee="0" TourneyNumber="" ButtonSeat="0">
<DetailLines>
<DetailLine PlayerName="alko" Action="Seat" SeatNumber="5" StackSize="4.80"/>
<DetailLine PlayerName="vincedede27" Action="Seat" SeatNumber="10" StackSize="15.02"/>
<DetailLine PlayerName="alko" Action="PostedSB" Amount="0.10"/>
<DetailLine Action="DealingDownCards" />
<DetailLine PlayerName="alko" Action="Wins" Amount="0.10"/>
<DetailLine PlayerName="vincedede27" Action="Shows" Cards=""/></DetailLines></HandDetails>

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-10-2007, 01:39 PM

How do I see the specific hands from a report in the reports tab? For example, say I run a report based on stack sizes. Is there a way for me see only the hands I played when I had a huge stack in the hands tab? I'm sure this is super easy, but I can't seem to figure it out yet.