Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Defense?
Baltimore vs NO 6 66.67%
NYJ vs CLE 1 11.11%
Arizona vs GB 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Hey You stuck under your raise rock

[ QUOTE ]

Dude, search for "flopped 4th set" and top two pair and levelheaded. That'll give you an idead on what's kosher.

[/ QUOTE ]

omen?
Old 09-19-2007, 03:03 PM

The idead have me scared stiff, you can't stop them, if you kill them they just reraise from the grave, and I hate being reraised.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The idead have me scared stiff, you can't stop them, if you kill them they just reraise from the grave, and I hate being reraised.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the undead. The idead are the people that walk around, uncommunicative, with a white wire leading from their ear (where I presume the brain-probe is inserted) to their iPod/iPhone/iBrainControllingMechanism.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the undead. The idead are the people that walk around, uncommunicative, with a white wire leading from their ear (where I presume the brain-probe is inserted) to their iPod/iPhone/iBrainControllingMechanism and talk to themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-19-2007, 03:17 PM

Location: Downswing? No, playing bad. No, I\'m sure its just a downswing.

[ QUOTE ]
what's a NC title? And how can anyone NOT get the joke? BTW isn't it a joke thread ? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

edit: Oh, I meant "I got a back door flush DRAW on the turn"

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that you, Norman?
Old 09-19-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the undead. The idead are the people that walk around, uncommunicative, with a white wire leading from their ear (where I presume the brain-probe is inserted) to their iPod/iPhone/iBrainControllingMechanism.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, NSFW.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Is that you, Norman?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is I. I'm new to this FORAMS. Hai2u!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:46 PM

so basically Im getting ass [censored] by stars at 1/2....ISSCKM. FFS...can I run any worse when moving up...oh yeah well I can cappit with close to nuts because they dont have it....oh they so [censored] do. [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]...and a dirty [censored] on the side.

totally [censored] up the ass with a wah wah brush even though over this session my W2SD was 30 and my W@SD was 52.

so basically totally ass pillaged and Im not happy Jan

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, BB calls.

River: (11.25 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 19.25 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has Qh Jh (full house, queens full of jacks).
Hero has Qc Ac (full house, queens full of fives).
Outcome: BB wins 19.25 BB. </font>

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls, MP3 calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (21 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls, MP3 calls, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG+2 folds, MP3 calls, Button folds, SB calls.

Turn: (17.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP3 calls, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, MP3 calls, SB folds, UTG calls.

River: (31.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, MP3 calls.

Final Pot: 34.50 BB

UTG has Ks Kc (three of a kind, kings).
Hero has Th Td (three of a kind, tens).
MP3 has 9s Jd (one pair, nines).
Outcome: UTG wins 34.50 BB. </font>

Hows that for a read you [censored] moran. YSSCKY.

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (9 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Turn: (6 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

River: (12 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 16 BB

BB has Tc Kd (straight, king high).
Hero has Ad Th (three of a kind, tens).
Outcome: BB wins 16 BB. </font>
Old 09-19-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (11.25 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
River is spew!

Also I'm surprised u didn't fastplay the flop in the TT hand.

Sorry to hear bout the bad run [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2007, 08:00 PM

yeah...he had a Q obv but he was also a moran (like me) LDO. actaully it was also the medium sized pots that totally killed me. sigh.

at least i was spewing on 22inches and not 15. Seriously though....im getting killed and last night I wasnt even spewtastic that bad. I tried and play my way though it but it just wasnt happening. It is fair to say that Im pretty damn tilty right and Im just happy Im totally overolled for 1/2. its gunna take a whole lot of aussie awesomeness to play my way bad into green now. grrr.

basically im down 400 slansky bets since moving up. winar.
Closed Thread