Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 04:42 PM

Default OT: SNGS on Interpoker

Does anyone know how often $20-$50 sngs run and when it is the busiest/fishiest? How is the software? Can you 12 table without lag/glitches? Any info is appreciated as they seem to have an awesome bonus (200% deposit bonus + minimum 20%RB).
Old 10-10-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Re: OT: SNGS on Interpoker

Interpoker's Crypto IIRC (not sure as my client isn't working so I can't see if it looks the same as another skin, not used it since 2005), in which case it's probably busiest in the evenings European time (so like 2-8pm EST or so), just looking at the lobby now (from another skin) and there didn't seem to be too many running, maybe half a dozen full ring, a lot more at 6-max.

Don't know how it plays, haven't played Crypto for about a year now, and they have altered their rakeback structure recently. Never did more than 4-tabling either.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:55 PM

I was looking at it around 5 pm (gmt -5) and there were a ton of 6 maxs going but barely any 10 man turbos. The bonus is fantastic but I don't think I could load enough to play 12 at a time. Seems like the kinda site where you have to wait 5-10 minutes to start a sng... Anyone else on here?
Old 10-10-2007, 08:10 PM

I used to play crypto for the bonus' back in the day on cash. Was super nit SUPER NIT site.

However S&Gs where prolly loose due to this never tried one though
Old 10-11-2007, 12:14 AM

As you can play in £'s at Interpoker, and after managing to get rakeback their, i moved my roll a few months back with the intention of 6 tabling the £11 10 handed sng's.

Even at peak Euro/UK times the only sng's you could multitable were 6-max. Never having played them before, after 1 week i decided i didnt like them and moved over to FT.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:29 AM

That's pretty much what I figured. I need to find a new site b/c it seems like every good/ok/not bad player knows my ranges from every position. It's so annoying. I think it's a good reason why I was crushed FTP in August and am doing absolutely horrible since then. Also FTP 22s and 11s seem a lot harder now then in the summer. I might become another one of those sng to cash players after running bad.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:54 AM

I play the 12's at FT and i sadly think your conclusions may be correct. There seems to be quite a few regulars now, all who have a decent understanding of ICM and are consistingly winning on sharkscope.

What about the ongame network? I've got 40% RB (i think) with Betsson through rakereduction, but this was via their rakeupdate site members page. Not played their yet though.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:00 AM

I looked at ongame last week and after like 6 pm (GMT -5) there is absolutely no one on there. The software is horribly buggy and you can't run more than 8 tables at a time without it going to [censored]. My friend told me that sometimes people's hands disappear and you don't know how many opponents are in the hand... I am going to look at ongame during the day, I guess like 1-6 pm (peak hours in Europe)and determine volume. Also through the skin I looked at (Nextpoker) deposits are in euros and you can only deposit a significant amount through moneybrokers. My moneybrokers acct is in CDN so exchange to euros will be costly. Nextpoker has ridiculous bonuses (no RB) but their bonuses for the first month are equal to like 60% RB and after that the bonus (every month) is equivalent to 50%RB. Bleh, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Ongame is worth checking out I think if you can play during the east coast North American day.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:43 AM

why not just rotate betweeen poker stars and full tilt and party (isnt it still open to canada).

Seems like more then anything you want traffic thus it seems like a rotation would work great if you believe its because people have you figured out.

Personally I think you should look threw your HH very careful It is more likely you need to try and perfect your play. People like beanmo, LuckboxFromHel, and z32fanatic have grinded for months at the 100s.

There is a much bigger verity of donks and people that just dont play often on the 22s and 33s that it shouldnt be a big deal if your play is solid.

However like i said rotate between the big 3 also i think canada can play on ipoker its another thought.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:38 PM

I don't have RB on party or stars so I'm a bit reluctant to play on there.

I've made videos before as you know and no one has said anything to be a major leak. I have a decent amount of time now so I might as well look at HHs.