Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 10:07 AM

Default Chuck 11/19

I'm still digging this show. Last night was a big of a letdown, with no Harry Tang or Captain Awesome, though.

As for the episode:
Liked: Morgan trying, then getting, some play. He plays the "socially inept, but doesn't see it" role well.
Casey's delivery of "Its to get you laid" and "Didn't I kill him?". Adam Baldwin is great in this role.
Disliked: Lou is gone already?? I figured she wouldn't be long term, but damn...surely there was something do be done plotwise with her. I guess Chuck had to be single again with the discovery of...
Bryce is alive. (sigh...) I could go the rest of my life without this "plot twist" being used again.

Next week, on Chuck...Morgan and Chuck head to Panama City for spring break, looking to score. Wanting to help out his brother-in-law, Captain Awesome makes the trip with them, hilarity ensues.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Chuck 11/19

Bryce coming back will make the show suck IMO. The plot for next week's show looks great though.

Also, I'd let Lou smuggle my meat IMO.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:16 PM

However, I'm interested to hear about why Bryce framed Chuck. Why would a CIA spy plant stolen tests under a civilian's bed to get him kicked out of school?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:27 PM

seemed pretty clear from another episode that it was to keep sweet pure hearted Chuck away from the evil soul corrupting CIA after Bryce realized their Prof. was gonna recruit him...
Old 11-20-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seemed pretty clear from another episode that it was to keep sweet pure hearted Chuck away from the evil soul corrupting CIA after Bryce realized their Prof. was gonna recruit him...

[/ QUOTE ]

what he said.

im totally entertained by this show, but it also falls short on so many levels. maybe it can survive because each episode stands alone, but it also makes it less fun for a loyal viewer (a great show can balance both). and as mentioned, some of the best parts get ignored too often. no home life for chuck=less fun. i did love the amt of buy more stuff today. those 2 dudes make me laugh. and lou came a lot closer to the level of sarah (to readdress the question from last week) but now that she's gone...we'll never know.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, I'm interested to hear about why Bryce framed Chuck. Why would a CIA spy plant stolen tests under a civilian's bed to get him kicked out of school?

[/ QUOTE ]

That question was answered. Now, the REAL question is, which genius had the idea to ship Harry Tang off to Hawaii. This show NEEDS the Tangman!
Old 11-20-2007, 03:10 PM

You had to know Bryce was coming back. I've been saying it since the first EP. Last weeks EP with the Kevin Weisman from alias confirmed to me that they are going to have some retarded alias-like plot twists coming up as well.

I agree with the sentiment that tang needs to come back. The workplace has been one of the better parts of the show and it isn't the same without him.

I'll miss you lou [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Old 11-20-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The relevant Bryce question is why he sent chuck the database. I mean sure, "because Chuck can memorize pictures," but that's not really the answer.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The relevant Bryce question is why he sent chuck the database. I mean sure, "because Chuck can memorize pictures," but that's not really the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or is it?
Old 11-21-2007, 01:26 AM

This show is not really all that well put together.

However, I must admit I find myself completely addicted to it. I work a varying schedule and never get to get INTO a show...but something about this show grabbed me so hard I DVR it every week and can't wait to watch it.

that is all...