Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2006, 04:06 AM

Default Re: Time for a guy question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I took out my cell phone to check, and he took it from me and programmed his number into it (btw guys, that's a great way to give a girl your number).

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? If so, I'm going to have to try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. It's smooth and conveys interest. I was quite impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. It's only smooth because you're already in LOOOOVE with the the guy. Otherwise you'd think it was creepy.

Don't ever listen to girls advice about girls. The only people who have a worse understanding of women than men is women.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to agree with this. It also depend on the type of girl largely, and of course how hot girls perceive this guy who's doing it.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He took me out to breakfast the night before

[/ QUOTE ]
As it pertains to guys being attracted to you, my first area of concern is that you eat breakfast at night. I hope it gets better.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I took out my cell phone to check, and he took it from me and programmed his number into it (btw guys, that's a great way to give a girl your number).

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? If so, I'm going to have to try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. It's smooth and conveys interest. I was quite impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. It's only smooth because you're already in LOOOOVE with the the guy. Otherwise you'd think it was creepy.

Don't ever listen to girls advice about girls. The only people who have a worse understanding of women than men is women.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait for the first "so I grabbed this girl's cell to program my number and she slapped me in the face / maced me" trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehh, would be hilarious, but I don't think anyone would be that clueless to get that far before realizing you're dealing with an uptight girl like that.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He took me out to breakfast the night before

[/ QUOTE ]
As it pertains to guys being attracted to you, my first area of concern is that you eat breakfast at night. I hope it gets better.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] By night before I meant 5am, when I was done playing p*ker and he was done with his shift. I must have missed something, what's wrong with eating breakfast at night anyway?
Old 03-23-2006, 04:33 AM

You called way too quickly the first time. I guess you met him Friday or Saturday, and called him Sunday? I know a few guys for which this would be irreparable. If he is that kind of guy (not advocating this, just saying), then the extra call after he didn't call you back may have been an extra nail in the coffin.

Then again, there are several logical explanations, however, they often times don't come into play in situations such as this.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:54 AM

Default occam\'s razor

if he didn't call you back, it's because he didn't want to right away.

Whatever the reason, whether he is busy at work or isn't interested, if he calls back eventually, he's interested. trust me, he got your messages.

me, i like when a girl just comes right out and goes after me. [censored], if im such hot stuff, i SHOULD have girls chasing after me. people who have like standard protocol i.e. guys waiting a specific number of days are way too uptight. just [censored] call whenever appropriate, invite her out, if she wants to see you she will. any excuse from either side without re-offer = game over.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:55 AM

Default Re: occam\'s razor

[ QUOTE ]

Whatever the reason, whether he is busy at work or isn't interested, if he calls back eventually, he's interested. trust me, he got your messages.

me, i like when a girl just comes right out and goes after me. [censored], if im such hot stuff, i SHOULD have girls chasing after me. people who have like standard protocol i.e. guys waiting a specific number of days are way too uptight. just [censored] call whenever appropriate, invite her out, if she wants to see you she will. any excuse from either side without re-offer = game over.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] man, [censored], dude OP is female [censored] I'm hot stuff [censored]
Old 03-23-2006, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If there was ever an absolute truth, this is it.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] man, [censored], dude OP is female [censored] I'm hot stuff [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's totally got the right attitude / is advocating the correct play, though. This is a way better approach to girls / life in general. Just make the play you feel is correct and have some confidence. What do you want with a girl who isn't into what you're about?
Old 03-23-2006, 07:01 AM

anacardo,

Calling the next day is the new four weeks.