Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2007, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
RE: FTP LAG problems:

MUST READ POSSIBLE FIX

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks dave; I hope this help solve the mystery.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:42 AM

Well I tried changing my desktop theme back to the standard XP one... no luck... the stack reading feature is still messed up. If I place my mouse cursor all the way towards the left edge of the stack number then it reads correctly (although nothing happens with the auto-reload feature). In general though it seems to only read what's to the right of the pointer.

For example, my stack reads $10.10 at the moment. If I place my mouse over the $ sign, it reads correctly. If I place it over the first 1, it reads $0.10, etc.

Hope that helps
Old 04-05-2007, 05:17 AM

New Beta Test Version 0.55 4/05/07

1. Added set of images for Windows Vista, and the code now detects the operating system
2. Added more options for opening SnG tables.
3. Changed the highlighter so that it does not steal focus.
4. Changed the highlighter so that you can still move the table.
5. Changed the highlighter so that it is a more "intense" red color.
6. Potentially fixed problem where Hero's stack would not read correctly

This is a Test version for those who were having problems with reading the stack information, auto-reload, and Windows Vista.
With Windows vista, this has only been tested with two Display Property themes: Windows Standard and WIndows Classic. It will not
work with the Aero theme, and possibly others.

There are now 2 images folders: ImagesXP and ImagesVista. Make sure these folders show up in your main FTS folder after you install this version.

The links for this test version are only here in this forum message, and not my doc page (yet).

Let me know is this version helped with these issues.
nano

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Old 04-05-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I tried changing my desktop theme back to the standard XP one... no luck... the stack reading feature is still messed up. If I place my mouse cursor all the way towards the left edge of the stack number then it reads correctly (although nothing happens with the auto-reload feature). In general though it seems to only read what's to the right of the pointer.

For example, my stack reads $10.10 at the moment. If I place my mouse over the $ sign, it reads correctly. If I place it over the first 1, it reads $0.10, etc.

Hope that helps

[/ QUOTE ]

The way it is designed to work is that your mouse needs to be to the left of the $ (and it will read what is to the right).

Try version 0.55 (links are above in this forum) and see if the auto-reload works for you.
nano
Old 04-05-2007, 03:03 PM

Hey nano, 0.55 is working much, much better - thanks!

Everything seems to be working great (including deal-me-in, auto-reload, etc.), except every once in a while it will try to auto-reload an incorrect amount (like $4 instead of $0.05), and the dialog box won't close. But so far that's the only problem I've encountered.

I'll keep fiddling to see if I can pinpoint exactly when this happens.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:34 PM

Nano,

I'm having some trouble with the latest version (0.55). It keeps trying to reload all of my tables constantly, even if I'm above the max. buyin. The auto-reload did not work at all on the previous versions, I would have to use the manual reload feature. The reload window will now come up on all of my tables, and even if I close it, it will just open up again.

I'm gonna probably just stick to the version you released just before this last one, but just wanted you to know I was having trouble with the newest one.

Thanks.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano,

I'm having some trouble with the latest version (0.55). It keeps trying to reload all of my tables constantly, even if I'm above the max. buyin. The auto-reload did not work at all on the previous versions, I would have to use the manual reload feature. The reload window will now come up on all of my tables, and even if I close it, it will just open up again.

I'm gonna probably just stick to the version you released just before this last one, but just wanted you to know I was having trouble with the newest one.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, having the same problem. Deal me in works now, and auto reload KIND OF does...but the problem is auto reload keeps reloading even when it doesn't need to. This version is an improvement over the last one though.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:13 PM

Using Vista i set to classic theme and downloaded v0.55 and now everything is working great. 12 tabling is effortless and its paying of great. Many Thanks Nano.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:01 PM

Guys I'm not sure what the problem, but I've spent a good deal of time trying to fix it before posting here...

Anyway, ever since the last version every time I sit at a table, it dosen't click the "wait for big blind" box, but whats worse is that when the box does appear on the screen when I hover over to it, it dissapears and automaticaly sits me out???? I have to litterally time when the BB is coming to me, hit the sit out check box and then click the autopost blinds checkbox.

Can someone please help me out with this?

Also Nano, "large" option for the tables makes all my tables litterally continuously change sizes. Very weird...

TIA
Old 04-05-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nano,

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, having the same problem. Deal me in works now, and auto reload KIND OF does...but the problem is auto reload keeps reloading even when it doesn't need to. This version is an improvement over the last one though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess on the right track, but still not there.

The auto-reload is dependent upon reading the hero's stack size correctly (which can be seen in the debug tooltip).

Could tell me what happens if you enable debug mode (misc tab), and tell me how often and when the Hero's stack number is wrong.

Another clue is the HeroStackX and Y should give the coordinates of the hero's stack on the window. If you could check that position using Window Spy (included with AutoHotKey) and tell me where the X and Y are in relation to the stack numbers. The X and Y should be to the left of the hero's stack (near the left edge of the player's black box) and approximately aligned with the top of the stack numbers.

Also tell me the TitleBarH and TableW,H from the debug window.
Thanks,
nano