Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 02:33 AM

Default Re: When cops pull you over

I hope he walks into a door I forgot to mention that
Old 11-01-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As much as I hate NT! and pray every night for his demise, hope he has a homosexual son, wish he would get annoyingly itchy rashes, want him to be inconvenienced when running errands, hope he forgets to refill up his gas tank and then realizes he has to fill it up but he has an appointment and he's like "oh man I really should have filled up my tank and I can't make my appointment on time now but since I rescheduled my other appointment directly after this one on the other side of town and I won't have time to fill up my tank in between them" so he has to fill it up before the first appointment so then he's late for the first appointment, and then even though he filled his gas tank up before the first appointment so that he wouldn't have to do it before the second appointment which was on the other side of town and scheduled only fifteen minutes after the first appointment so that he wouldn't be late for the second appointment, he runs into a lot of traffic and winds up being late for BOTH appointments, resulting in his dismay; also I hope at night that cashiers are rude to him, he locks himself out of his car and his house for no reason for the poetic justice of it; and other various things, he's right about whatever this post was about.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow this is awesome
Old 11-01-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As much as I hate NT! and pray every night for his demise, hope he has a homosexual son, wish he would get annoyingly itchy rashes, want him to be inconvenienced when running errands, hope he forgets to refill up his gas tank and then realizes he has to fill it up but he has an appointment and he's like "oh man I really should have filled up my tank and I can't make my appointment on time now but since I rescheduled my other appointment directly after this one on the other side of town and I won't have time to fill up my tank in between them" so he has to fill it up before the first appointment so then he's late for the first appointment, and then even though he filled his gas tank up before the first appointment so that he wouldn't have to do it before the second appointment which was on the other side of town and scheduled only fifteen minutes after the first appointment so that he wouldn't be late for the second appointment, he runs into a lot of traffic and winds up being late for BOTH appointments, resulting in his dismay; also I hope at night that cashiers are rude to him, he locks himself out of his car and his house for no reason for the poetic justice of it; and other various things, he's right about whatever this post was about.

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot all the other sucky mods in oot4losers. goddamnit i meant oot.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

you forgot all the other sucky mods in 2p2. goddamnit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-01-2007, 02:39 AM

actually I think NT! mis-stated the real reason police ask you "do you know why I pulled you over." Not only are they trying to get you to confess what you were doing wrong, but they are also trying to trap you into confessing something they didn't directly pull you over for. for instance, they pull you over for your tail-light being out. They walk up to your car and say, "do you know why I pulled you over?" you respond, "you saw me blow that red light 2 blocks ago, wtf??!!!, or "the dead hooker in the trunk, how did you know?" Basically, they are trying to get you to forfeit your 5th amendment right to not incriminate yourself.

holy crap that was a serious response, sorry.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
actually I think NT! mis-stated the real reason police ask you "do you know why I pulled you over." Not only are they trying to get you to confess what you were doing wrong, but they are also trying to trap you into confessing something they didn't directly pull you over for. for instance, they pull you over for your tail-light being out. They walk up to your car and say, "do you know why I pulled you over?" you respond, "you saw me blow that red light 2 blocks ago, wtf??!!!, or "the dead hooker in the trunk, how did you know?" Basically, they are trying to get you to forfeit your 5th amendment right to not incriminate yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

go back to suck4lyfe
Old 11-01-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

go back to suck4lyfe

[/ QUOTE ]

ghof you are the most annoying poster i like
Old 11-01-2007, 02:54 AM

4k posts and hate

it doesnt take much man
Old 11-01-2007, 03:31 AM

tell them &lt;insert Jay-Z lyric&gt;
Old 11-01-2007, 11:24 AM

You're doing it wrong...

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Well, I'm going to guess I was _________."(insert stupid crap you were doing)

"License and registration, please."
fumble...fumble...
"Any reason why you were ________?"

"I have no excuse. None."

I've done this over 10 times and never gotten a ticket.
Never. Always a warning.

Why?
Two reasons:

1: Cops hate when people play dumb.

2: Cops hate excuses.

This has even worked for me with douchy old sargeant types that are total pricks.

Fact is, they just don't want you to b.s. them and they appreciate the honesty.

Believe it.