Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 04:30 AM

Default Re: Senior Prank

[ QUOTE ]
Plant your state flower on the football field spelling out whatever you want (usually your year). Sometimes illegal to pick or destrory, unless a permit is obtained.

in 99 at my school a kid rented a helicopter and dumped thousands of marshmallows with "99" written on them all over school at lunch. They melted to the floor and black marks still exist to this day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, planting flowers idea sounds really good...not sure how long
it would take to grow. The state flower idea is really solid. Im sure CA state flower seeds are expensive though. I'm going to look into this one =)
Old 11-01-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in 99 at my school a kid rented a helicopter and dumped thousands of marshmallows with "99" written on them all over school at lunch. They melted to the floor and black marks still exist to this day.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds awesome
Old 11-01-2007, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Plant your state flower on the football field spelling out whatever you want (usually your year). Sometimes illegal to pick or destrory, unless a permit is obtained.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, planting flowers idea sounds really good...not sure how long
it would take to grow. The state flower idea is really solid. Im sure CA state flower seeds are expensive though. I'm going to look into this one =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv you can buy CA poppies that are grown...the prank wouldn't work if you had to do it 4 months in advance.

IMO the pig idea is the best so far. I heard about some guys that got into the gym and constructed a car inside the gym. I guess they carried the parts through the doors and then once assembled it couldn't be driven out...dunno really I'm not a mechanic. Could be BS. The history of pranks at my school is someone pushed a VW Bug into the pool. Quite lame.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:11 PM

lol our class is hated by just about every admin in the district, and our grade as a whole has more underages than the entire rest of the school- probably at a ratio of about .75 underages/student for our class.

needless to say we're getting a ton of rootbeer kegs in the spring and having a massive kegger in the middle of the commons, of course beerbongs, pong, flipcup etc. are encouraged.