Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2007, 06:12 AM

Default Re: zelda oot water temple

I've played through OOT like a million times and I always get stuck and forget where something is/how to get to what I know I'm missing for an extra hour or so than I should in the Water Temple.

BTW JuntMonkey probably has the right answer to your problem. I think there's a key down there or something that I managed to miss the first few times I played the game that left me completely stumped.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:41 AM

i consulted a walkthrough probably three times in this temple. i have no idea how little kids are able to beat this game w/o help.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I seriously doubt it - everyone gets stuck on this. I was stuck on it for a while and finally resorted to checking every single room at every single water level. That didn't help either, and I realized there was one last thing I could try that might be the answer, and it was.

Spoiler if you really want it (I'm assuming this is it):

<font color="white"> You probably need to go to the room in the center. Get some water in there and jump down to the bottom. There will be a hole there that you didn't know existed because a platform was covering it. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, this is right up there for the most impossible Zelda puzzle of all time along with (Spoilers in white for those not passed the 7th TP temple): <font color="white"> that switch hanging from the ceiling that lets the platforms blow around so you can get to boss section... seriously - wtf?</font>
Old 02-20-2007, 01:01 AM

Yeah this dungeon is insane. I did it completely w/o a guide and I beleive it took me nearly 10 hours to complete. Did you fall through the hole after defeating Dark Link? That screwed me up the first time I played it. If memory serves right its behind the chest in that room.