Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 75 70.75%
(8) Diamonds Are Forever 31 29.25%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't understand how anyone would continue to play on AP when initial speculation about this came out. There are FT and stars which makes me wonder why anyone in their right mind would be playing a bulk of their hands there. I mean, the games can't be soft enough to out up with all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on where your tolerance level is actually. I've run at 10ptbb/100 over my last 30k hands, 7ptbb/100 over my last 250k hands. I'm far from the only person who knows the intimate details of the scandal who wants to be able to play there

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, Ike. How do we know you're not a superuser?

[/ QUOTE ]

We win (AP Scandal v. 27)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 all ) adanthar 25143 1000 (1000) 10/19/07 08:40 PM
by TheOneWizard

Congrats on the 1000th post wizard!
Old 10-19-2007, 08:46 PM

Anyone else getting the feeling that AP is not going to release another statement today?
Old 10-19-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He didn't specifically admit or deny Scott Tom was involved. I didn't press him for an answer on this phone call because he wasn't going to give it to me anyway. We just have to wait for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, how long are we giving Absolute to come clean before other, more damning pieces of evidence are divulged?
Old 10-19-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't understand how anyone would continue to play on AP when initial speculation about this came out. There are FT and stars which makes me wonder why anyone in their right mind would be playing a bulk of their hands there. I mean, the games can't be soft enough to out up with all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on where your tolerance level is actually. I've run at 10ptbb/100 over my last 30k hands, 7ptbb/100 over my last 250k hands. I'm far from the only person who knows the intimate details of the scandal who wants to be able to play there

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, Ike. How do we know you're not a superuser?

[/ QUOTE ]

We win (AP Scandal v. 27)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 all ) adanthar 25143 1000 (1000) 10/19/07 08:40 PM
by TheOneWizard

Congrats on the 1000th post wizard!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I just saw that. To think I was just happy to have avoided all the cheaters when it went down, but now I get a piece of the history.

And btw everyone knows Ike isn't a superuser.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:50 PM

Guys, shift discussion to the new thread, we don't want two threads going at once.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:53 PM

N82, I know you have probably considered this, but could you consolidate all of your evidence/dramabombs and leave the packet with another respected poster in case you have an "accident". Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. You, my friend, are getting much closer.
On a lighter note, can you PLEASE let loose with another dramabomb? I feel like a crack addict thats in day 2 of detox. K THX
Old 10-19-2007, 08:53 PM

Regarding Me (didnt want to start a new thread for this but im getting pms from mods now and ban requests so ill post it here):

-I am not PAYUP on absolute poker. I have never had any absolute poker account ever, feel free to check ip or whatever else it takes.

-I was trolling the other thread because the story was a terrible idea both professionally and for online poker (95% of the thread was similar trolling). It was only ever intended as a joke and until today no mods including adanthar have actually contacted me and I havent been reading these threads at all.

Link to other thread here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

-This is not a 'gimmick account' of eskimo-sickness, it is openly accepted in all the forums I regularly post that it is just another account of my main one (thus the avatar), it was initially used due to a forum game in POG which I got an advantage in from not posting on my main account.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I spoke on the phone with someone high up at AP.
He said lots of other things, but I don't remember a lot of it word for word and I don't want to misquote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it illegal to tape thses coversations without his permission or are you not doing this as it might be unethical or that it might prevent them form being as open with you
Old 10-19-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I spoke on the phone with someone high up at AP.
He said lots of other things, but I don't remember a lot of it word for word and I don't want to misquote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it illegal to tape thses coversations without his permission or are you not doing this as it might be unethical or that it might prevent them form being as open with you

[/ QUOTE ]
The legality of taping your own conversations without the other party knowing varies from state to state in the US. We all know Maryland is one state that it is illegal in because of Linda Tripp. It depends on where you live.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding Me (didnt want to start a new thread for this but im getting pms from mods now and ban requests so ill post it here):

-I am not PAYUP on absolute poker. I have never had any absolute poker account ever, feel free to check ip or whatever else it takes.

-I was trolling the other thread because the story was a terrible idea both professionally and for online poker (95% of the thread was similar trolling). It was only ever intended as a joke and until today no mods including adanthar have actually contacted me and I havent been reading these threads at all.

Link to other thread here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

-This is not a 'gimmick account' of eskimo-sickness, it is openly accepted in all the forums I regularly post that it is just another account of my main one (thus the avatar), it was initially used due to a forum game in POG which I got an advantage in from not posting on my main account.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats really funny
Closed Thread