Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 09:43 PM

Default Re: My Orlando Magic are [censored] Geniuses

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL AL JEFFERSON??? The guy is promising and is a decent player but please don't even begin to compare him to Dwight Howard. Howard owns him. I'll bet anyone 100 bucks right now that the magic finish at lesat 5 games up on the Celts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how is that me calling him [censored]? I stick by it hes no Dwight Howard. Please show me Jefferson touching the top of the backboard or dominating tim duncan and i will be glad to acknowledge the existence of the celtics.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL AL JEFFERSON??? The guy is promising and is a decent player but please don't even begin to compare him to Dwight Howard. Howard owns him. I'll bet anyone 100 bucks right now that the magic finish at lesat 5 games up on the Celts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how is that me calling him [censored]? I stick by it hes no Dwight Howard. Please show me Jefferson touching the top of the backboard or dominating tim duncan and i will be glad to acknowledge the existence of the celtics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only played twice this year, Big Al v Duncan.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=270122002

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=270317024

Here is Dwight Howard getting shut down by Perk too.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=270415019
Old 07-07-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two Games Big Al v Duncan.

[/ QUOTE ]

10 points 14 boards and 2 blocks. bite your tongue [censored]
Old 07-07-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two Games Big Al v Duncan.

[/ QUOTE ]

10 points 14 boards and 2 blocks. bite your tongue [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to comment on the Al Jefferson box scores? And 10 points on 3-8 shooting with 5 turnovers is shutting someone down, and if you had watched the game, it was even more impressive than the boxscore indicated.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:02 PM

Lewis is a good player, but not top 15 caliber. However usually in free agency if a team wants to pry away a player, they either have to overpay him, or take a risk on someone that has baggage (ie prone to injury, chemistry isssues ala Ron Artest) In Lewis's case, they had to overpay to get him.

He is hands down the best available player in this free agency that had a chance of being lured away. He's still somewhat young, so he has a lot of miles left on him, and he's going to being playing the East, which is considerably easier to play in than the West.

Also, This will probably be the last real shot the Magic will have to play the free agency market since they'll have to worry about resigning Howard to a max deal. Getting Lewis will definitely make them better, but they still need one or two more pieces to become contenders. IMO it was a good signing.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lewis is a good player, but not top 15 caliber. However usually in free agency if a team wants to pry away a player, they either have to overpay him, or take a risk on someone that has baggage (ie prone to injury, chemistry isssues ala Ron Artest) In Lewis's case, they had to overpay to get him.

He is hands down the best available player in this free agency that had a chance of being lured away. He's still somewhat young, so he has a lot of miles left on him, and he's going to being playing the East, which is considerably easier to play in than the West.

Also, This will probably be the last real shot the Magic will have to play the free agency market since they'll have to worry about resigning Howard to a max deal. Getting Lewis will definitely make them better, but they still need one or two more pieces to become contenders. IMO it was a good signing.

[/ QUOTE ]

the skies opened up, and god spoke...
Old 07-07-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Care to comment on the Al Jefferson box scores? And 10 points on 3-8 shooting with 5 turnovers is shutting someone down, and if you had watched the game, it was even more impressive than the boxscore indicated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on smarty, i'm waiting. What will be your next excuse or will you just continue to flat out ignore it?
Old 07-07-2007, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on smarty, i'm waiting. What will be your next excuse or will you just continue to flat out ignore it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you want me to stick up for Darko and Hedos defense? lol good try. Jeffereson didn't have Howard on him. Howard would have sent his [censored] back to middle school. And since when did we start calling eachother "smarty", smarty
Old 07-07-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you want me to stick up for Darko and Hedos defense? lol good try. Jeffereson didn't have Howard on him. Howard would have sent his [censored] back to middle school. And since when did we start calling eachother "smarty", smarty

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm obiously talking about the 2 Big Al boxscores vs Duncan. I swear each post you make you sound even more stupid than the previous one.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm obiously talking about the 2 Big Al boxscores vs Duncan. I swear each post you make you sound even more stupid than the previous one.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you're a moron you just said how he did against the magic??? it must be great being jefferson and being the second option on a lottery team. Dwight Howard wouldn't know.