Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2006, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Neteller wire withdraw in USD to offshore banks, is it working?

I have been thinking about how to make my withdarwals but it seems difficult I live in Sweden and NETeller claims I have to withdraw to an account in Sweden cant use offshore account and also I can only withdraw in SEK swedish currency.
When talking to paypro (partypoker) they also only allow withdrawals to a bank account in Sweden offshore not allowed.
It seems really difficult to get my money offshore if I want to, part of is that I'm thinking of traveling a bit playing poker and sending the money to a Swedish account just isn't parctical..

Have any one of you guys checked out other options of moving money that works? I'd really like it if I get to do whatever I want to with my cash...

Cheers, Kristoffer
Old 12-04-2006, 09:59 AM

Default Re: Neteller wire withdraw in USD to offshore banks, is it working?

[ QUOTE ]
Most of these options don't seem very appealing to me. I'm struggling to understand what being 'held' by the US Federal Tresury actually means. I'm interested in option 2, however, I can't find a list of the fees involved here. What are the problems with doing this? I take it you can have a neteller account in a non-USD currency and still deposit and withdraw into standard poker sites that use USD?

I am wondering what other non-US citizens have done when faced with this response from Neteller and what have been their results.

[/ QUOTE ]

i posted what i did above.

i assume "held up" just means delayed but you were very lucky to get a reply within 4 days.

if you convert to a non USD a/c i assume neteller will charge you 1.9% to convert your funds. further you may be charged the 1.9% again if you are making an USD deposit to some sites.

[ QUOTE ]
At the moment i hate the following:

- the [censored] united [censored] states [censored] governement for being [censored] stupid fvcks

I really don't care if gambling is illegal in that 3rd world country,

[/ QUOTE ]

read the link i provided above & you will find i share your sentiments in full.