Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: Have a found a reason why AC will fail, that ACists will agree wit

[ QUOTE ]
Also can I plz to be getting some state provided access to the gene pool, its been 2 weeks kthx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paging Iron.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't this basically what is happening in China due to different factors? Large numbers of men with no prospects for "accessing the gene pool" or however you are retardedly putting it? But I thought the state made it so that everyone had access to womens?

[/ QUOTE ]China, some muslim countries. Sure.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP, let's say you're right and women will "gang up" on men with money. If this is "likely", why wouldn't they also just have other relationships with other men as well, thus eliminating the whole problem?

[/ QUOTE ]That's typically not the type of thing you would expect to happen as much.

[/ QUOTE ]

And neither is the situation you described Do you think women are more interested in sharing their men than men are in sharing their women? In the real world, women cheat just as much as men do (or close) and are just as jealous as men are (or close). Sure, what you describe would have been likely 2000 years ago when women were basically slaves or at least second class citizens and the option of sharing one rich husband who didn't have a ton of time for you was actually better than being the focus of one who would beat you and make you do grueling work all day. Do you think that's still the choice women have today?

Back to your original scenario... which makes more sense, a woman sharing a man who makes a $500k a year 5 ways or a woman having 5 men share her who each make $100k a year. Of course, this is all assuming that the women are the leeches you seem to think they are that expect their man/men to support them without contributing themselves. Even if they are though, if they don't believe in monogamy, they're obviously much better off picking up multiple guys themselves than they are sharing one rich guy!

You are right about one thing though. The entire purpose of monogamy was to enslave women and keep all the men happy being able to have their own personal slave. Such a wonderful system to support.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Have a found a reason why AC will fail, that ACists will agree with?

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah because women really like being sexually unfulfilled in exchange for money. I'd say that rich women having harems of men is far more likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. You must be poor. Why would $$ => lack of ability to satisfy someone sexually?
Old 11-10-2007, 04:09 PM

I think he meant being in someone's harem of a dozen wives would be less satisfying than being someone's only wife.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also can I plz to be getting some state provided access to the gene pool, its been 2 weeks kthx.

[/ QUOTE ]

UBV FTW!!!
Old 11-10-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn I was expecting better.

Still, OP you haven't even found a reaon AC will fail that STATISTS will agree with, so you might be a ways off.

Cody
Old 11-10-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And neither is the situation you described Do you think women are more interested in sharing their men than men are in sharing their women?

[/ QUOTE ] Women are attracted to success and ambition. Men are only attracted to those things provided the women doesn't have more success or ambition then he does. So you would see men in a position to attract multiple women much more so then the other way around. I'm very surprised you are arguing against that.

[ QUOTE ]
Back to your original scenario... which makes more sense, a woman sharing a man who makes a $500k a year 5 ways or a woman having 5 men share her who each make $100k a year.

[/ QUOTE ] More often the way the OP suggests. To think other wise is percular. As we have all ready figured out it's not just economic reasons but a combination.

[ QUOTE ]
The entire purpose of monogamy was to enslave women and keep all the men happy being able to have their own personal slave. Such a wonderful system to support.

[/ QUOTE ]This is wrong on a lot of levels. For instance entire and thinking that men needed marriage to have a a slave. But I'll address it anyway. The purpose of enslaving women has nothing to do with my post.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn I was expecting better.

Still, OP you haven't even found a reaon AC will fail that STATISTS will agree with, so you might be a ways off.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]There are plenty of other reasons that STATISTS think ACism must fail. Those conversations typically bore me.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: Have a found a reason why AC will fail, that ACists will agree with?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah because women really like being sexually unfulfilled in exchange for money. I'd say that rich women having harems of men is far more likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. You must be poor. Why would $$ => lack of ability to satisfy someone sexually?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because the idea one man satisfying a dozen women sexually is absurd. Maybe I just date too many nymphos.