Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Another stupid ethics question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LA, just like 90% of the other respondents in this thread, you troll me constantly,

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think making reasonable and normal responses to a post is "trolling". if anything, you troll and we just react.

[/ QUOTE ]
No it's a lot more likely that 90% of posters troll him (in multiple forums), for no reason, than that he is a retard...
Old 01-18-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LA, just like 90% of the other respondents in this thread, you troll me constantly,

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think making reasonable and normal responses to a post is "trolling". if anything, you troll and we just react.

[/ QUOTE ]

the worst part is that he doesn't just troll the forum - he apparently trolls people, too.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:34 AM

Daliman,

do you think I troll you constantly?

I think Ive been pretty reasonable to you in the past. I have nothing against you. You sing well. I have no relationship with CTS. In one of about 30 hands I have with him lifetime he sucked out with a 4 outer after getting all in on the turn.

You are absolutely 100% in the wrong here.

FFS YOU TELL HIM TO 'FOLD THE NEXT ONE BACK' AND DESPITE HIM [censored] *12 TABLING* HE FINDS TIME TO INSTANTLY RESPOND 'NO' (THIS IS ACCORDING TO *YOUR* VERSION OF THE HAND HISTORY BY THE WAY), AND YET YOU STILL PLAY THE HAND, MINRAISE EXPECTING HIM TO FOLD HIS BLIND ?!?!?!? , THEN COMPLAIN WHEN HE GOES ALL IN?

please reread that paragraph half a dozen times and come back with your thoughts.

lovingly,

Dean
Old 01-18-2007, 01:34 AM

Dali,

In cts' spot once you sat in, I'd have honestly just been really confused, given it back to you and then said 'wtf' in my head and been all weirded out for the next few minutes or so. It's definitely your fault because you posted and asking for the blind back is...I mean I kinda get it, but meh. The right play was asking for a 300 flipament.

Anyway, now you're probably both down a friendship because one of you left a freaking voicemail and the other made a freaking post about it, gg guys.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No it's a lot more likely that 90% of posters troll him (in multiple forums), for no reason, than that he is a retard...

[/ QUOTE ]

TWP,

Please stop trolling Daliman. It's getting old
Old 01-18-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the worst part is that he doesn't just troll the forum - he apparently trolls people, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean I'll never get a date with you? I'm somewhat feminine, ( at least more feminine than you....)
Old 01-18-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean I'll never get a date with you? I'm somewhat feminine, ( at least more feminine than you....)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, fslexcduck OWNED!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya his one original joke about calling me a man is still funny, apparently. oh well, i'd definitely prop bet him on who gets hotter girls [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For the record, Vanessa's hot.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHHAHAHAHA! I GET IT: SHE'S A LESBIAN!!!!! ROTFLMFAO! LOL!