Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 75 70.75%
(8) Diamonds Are Forever 31 29.25%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2007, 02:47 PM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]

It really is impossible to be this incompetent. Its like the POTRIPPER HHs. Yeah, I guess its possible POTRIPPER was this lucky, but any serious review shows cheating, 100%. Yeah, I guess its possible AP are this incompetent, but any serious review of their statements shows coverup, 100%.

How about their statement that there was no cheating and no chip dumping? How about their statement there was no cheating but there was random chip dumping? How about their removal of DNS addresses once we were onto them? How about their statement that they re-opened the investigation after their previous statement said it was ongoing (if it was never closed, how can it be reopened)? How about their statement that Scott Tom was not involved with AP in over a year? How about their statement that no one from management is involved?

This is 15 standard deviations of incompetence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of the movie The Fugitive where Tommy Lee Jones says to the local cop "Would you like to revise your BS statement, Sir?"