Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: Cops who turn thier siren on to avoid congested lights -or just ru

To reply to this post:

First off, I'm not stupid. I graduated from UMD with a criminal Justice degree. I have spent time with cops in a variety of ways. Through ride alongs while at umd to earn extra credit for classes, reporting my car being broken into, and being arrested and going through the criminal justice system. I also have one friend who has joined the PG county police.

My problems with cops are the fact that the majority of them do believe they stop crime and prevent it, when the simple fact is they don't. They are almost above the law. The "blue wall" does exist.I have my reasons for variety of different things that I really don't need to get into.

Do I want cops to die? Of course not. I don't want anyone to die. I certainly don't like them though, and for all counts don't ever want to come into contact with any of them for the rest of my life ever again.

BTW, as far as Guids goes, I'm not a rich suburban kid. If my car ever gets broken into or I get car jacked, I won't call the cops. If I get beat up, and I call the cops, they will come take a report, and never arrest anyone unless they are at the scene of the crime still. So [censored] them.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:47 AM

Default Re: Cops who turn thier siren on to avoid congested lights -or just ru

Ok I'm a little late to this thread but I'll chime in with my power abusing douchebag cop story:

One night I was driving home and it was about 1:30 or 2am. I pass a Dunkin Donuts (seriously) and a cop pulls out right after I pass. I put my car at about 32ish in a 35 zone and turn on on the cruise control and just drive perfectly normal, knowing he is waiting for any reason at all to pull me over. After about 2 minutes of driving, the lights go on so I pull over. He drives right by me and as soon as he is past he turns them off, and continues to drive off at probably 50mph

[censored] the police