Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Re: I was robbed yesterday for $9,000

OP, tell me his name, I am from Tulsa...
Old 11-11-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've hustled more money than you would believed and have never had a job.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to add a big old LOL at bragging about this as if it were an admirable trait.
So the hustler ended up getting hustled....and in a particularly silly way.
Oh well. Guess you can identify a bit better now with some of those whom you have hustled.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If somebody scammed me for $9k I don't think I would be bashful about publicizing his name.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-11-2007, 05:37 PM

Find him on FaceBook, then use the info to find him.
However odds are that money is gone to his drug habit.

ToT
Old 11-11-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW - I thought you had to be held with threat of violence or something for it to technically be 'robbed'.

Here he either got scammed or pickpocketed I think.

LOL at making it so easy for this guy to walk away with the money in your pants.
You should have stopped at a gas-station with this guy and left the keys in the ignition while you ran inside to take a leak just to make it easier on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're right. Drugging the OP the night before might be considered an attempted robbery, but taking the money was likely only theft or burglary.

OP,
You need to really get your head straight. You're trying to fund drug operations with a guy. Haven't you seen enough Law & Order to know this is a bad idea? If it wasn't a scam, how long do you think it would take for him to cut a deal and give you up if he gets caught? Kind of a clever scam by this guy. He knows you can't make a criminal complaint, since he conned you with an incriminating proposal.

If this guy is actually linked up with some Tulsa drug guys, how happy are they going to be with you? They know that the cops are just going to use your dirtbag as an informer/witness. They might not take kindly to you jamming him and consequentially them up.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:47 PM

go looking for him at a couple of Tulsa strip-clubs.
Some drug-dealers and date-rape types might be attracted to such places. Especially those who have plenty of spare cash on them.

Also forgot to LOL at the part where he supposedly has no responsibility for the drug-farm he was funding. How can somebody seriously think they had zero legal risk on something like this simply because there were 'only' funding it?

So if I give $10k to 10 different guys and tell them, "go buy a lot of E and then sell it all for $25k and then come bring the profits back to me" I guess that means I'm not funding a drug-operation and have no risk at all because I never saw or touched any of the drugs.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:59 PM

You should know not to make friends with other poker players, since all poker players are sociopaths.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:04 PM

clearly if someone scams you the best thing to do is not only end up losing the money but end up in jail for whooping his ass. id want to exact revenge as much as anyone but it would end up being a mistake.

and loning someone 6k with a return on you investment of 20k after he grows and sells weed is not investing in a venture, it is conspiring to grow and sell marijuana. if your comforatable with that then so be it, but dont fool yourself into thinking you would be innocent if you had to explain you actions.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:13 PM

You should seriously kick this guys ass yourself, or pay somebody the money he will screw you out of next time you decide to trust him to beat his toes to the point of jam with a hammer. Piece of [censored] con artist like this need to be taught a lesson forever. To hell with the police handling things. Give him the justice he really deserves and quit being such a trusting idiot to people you hardly know
Old 11-11-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've hustled more money than you would believed and have never had a job.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to add a big old LOL at bragging about this as if it were an admirable trait.
So the hustler ended up getting hustled....and in a particularly silly way.
Oh well. Guess you can identify a bit better now with some of those whom you have hustled.

[/ QUOTE ]
You'll never con an Honest John
An Honest John you can't drag down

lyrics from the streets song

but seriously op that sucks. hope u find him
Closed Thread