View Poll Results: OP's Buddy is a
Wimp 37 36.27%
Moran 40 39.22%
Jerk 25 24.51%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Re: The Official NBA Regular Season 07-08 Thread

Artdogg,

They are the only team I can't stand. Everyone else is cool.

Oh and I forgot Crater Face their coach! Lol @ that fuckstick.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:26 PM

The Spurs have always been hateable because they always feature one of the top 3 d-bags in the league doing d-baggy things for which he gets unjustly celebrated. First Mario Elie and now Bruce Bowen. I'm honestly shocked that no one has hauled off and knocked him the [censored] out like he was Rudy T...
Old 10-25-2007, 10:46 PM

Lakers/Jazz game in San Diego cancelled. TNT showing Suns/Nuggets right now. Anyone else watching? I'm liking this Strawberry kid already.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

People get sick of Duncan constantly shrugging his shoulders, giving the palms up and frowning after damn near every play. According to him he has never committed a foul and has never not been fouled in the lane. It is also tough to watch Manu--ugh can barely think about it--his [censored] flopping is sickening, he is a big pussy and flops around on the floor over NOTHING a handful of times each game...it is actually quite amazing to watch. Bowen undercutting, ugh--Horry ugh. Most of that team is a pain in the ass to watch--Parker is about the only one I can stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never got why people complain about this. Seriously, stfu. Why does this bother you? It doesn't matter at ALL. Kobe is a million times worse than anything Duncan does. Suck it up and stop being a baby. I don't know about you, but I watch basketball. Whatever gestures or flops someone makes doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: The Official NBA Regular S[/quote]ason 07-08 Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, stfu

[/ QUOTE ]

I know for a fact that if we were in person that you wouldn't say this to me (unprovoked nonetheless). You don't have to be a douchebag, get your point across but don't act like an asshat.

[ QUOTE ]
Kobe is a million times worse than anything Duncan does. Suck it up and stop being a baby. I don't know about you, but I watch basketball. Whatever gestures or flops someone makes doesn't bother me in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, sucking it up and stop being a baby is something the entire Spur team should do. Maybe if more and more and more and more people keep saying the same thing, having the same problem, hating the same similar things then maybe this large opinion is on to something? Oh, and Kobe gets hate more than anyone on this site--he also happens to be the best player in the world so there is a level of respect amongst most but he is still seriously hated, so yea terrible example.

If you can watch some faaaaag try to draw call after call by jumping backward without being touched, while yelling in agonizing "pain" and sliding on his back for the nice finish then I question what you like to watch b/c that is bball w/ teh gay, teh herp, teh everything.

The fact that you are defending all these things is absolutely lol. I know die hard Spur fans--season ticket owners--that can't stand the antics his beloved team pulls every game. Yea, it is weird that you are defending them, Spur fan or not.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

People get sick of Duncan constantly shrugging his shoulders, giving the palms up and frowning after damn near every play. According to him he has never committed a foul and has never not been fouled in the lane. It is also tough to watch Manu--ugh can barely think about it--his [censored] flopping is sickening, he is a big pussy and flops around on the floor over NOTHING a handful of times each game...it is actually quite amazing to watch. Bowen undercutting, ugh--Horry ugh. Most of that team is a pain in the ass to watch--Parker is about the only one I can stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never got why people complain about this. Seriously, stfu. Why does this bother you? It doesn't matter at ALL. Kobe is a million times worse than anything Duncan does. Suck it up and stop being a baby. I don't know about you, but I watch basketball. Whatever gestures or flops someone makes doesn't bother me in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]
There you go again. Every post a troll. There's a reason you've gotten banned for it (hint: it's nearly impossible in this forum) and a reason you shouldn't be taken seriously.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

There you go again. Every post a troll. There's a reason you've gotten banned for it (hint: it's nearly impossible in this forum) and a reason you shouldn't be taken seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmfao, just because I post my opinion in an unflattering way doesn't make me a troll. Matter of fact, you're basically just using it as an excuse to not have to justify your illogical opinions because I didn't say a damn thing about you. People on 2p2 say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse things than stfu, yet I'm trolling. Whatever. As long as you know you got owned, I'm quite happy.

[ QUOTE ]
I know for a fact that if we were in person that you wouldn't say this to me (unprovoked nonetheless). You don't have to be a douchebag, get your point across but don't act like an asshat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea why people keep saying this. I'm not trying to be some internet e-thug or whatever. Someone says something stupid, in real life or online, I'm going to call you on it however I want to. That simple. If it was IRL, it'd be much more obvious I'm saying "stfu" to you getting emotional about irrelevant "behaviors" of players that, again, are as irrelevant as irrelevant can be, but whatever. I'm much lazier online.

[ QUOTE ]

Umm, sucking it up and stop being a baby is something the entire Spur team should do. Maybe if more and more and more and more people keep saying the same thing, having the same problem, hating the same similar things then maybe this large opinion is on to something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know what world you live in, but opinions aren't justified in and of themselves just because a lot of other people agree. Isn't there a society that believes the world is flat? Way to be illogical.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and Kobe gets hate more than anyone on this site

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually he doesn't. Pretty much everyone in this forum loves Kobe from what I've seen. Very few people bash him illogically.

[ QUOTE ]
--he also happens to be the best player in the world

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.

[ QUOTE ]
but he is still seriously hated

[/ QUOTE ]

His personality and etc. is hated, but no one ever talks about how much Kobe whines worse than anyone else in the NBA about fouls. That's what I was referring to. I hate Kobe but I don't hate him even 0.01% for anything relating to his personality, his whining over fouls included. It's irrelevant.

[ QUOTE ]
If you can watch some faaaaag try to draw call after call by jumping backward without being touched

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I heard it was basketball. I'm going to do whatever I can to get an advantage as long as it's not illegal.
What about you? And if it is illegal in the sense that it's a foul or a tech or whatever, then let the refs call it. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

[ QUOTE ]
while yelling in agonizing "pain" and sliding on his back for the nice finish then I question what you like to watch b/c that is bball w/ teh gay, teh herp, teh everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice job shaping my words into something I never said. I never said I "like" it. I said it's irrelevant to me. It doesn't bother me nor do I enjoy seeing it. It is what it is. I like watching great basketball. No team plays it better than the Spurs. I've never witnessed "boring" great. Guess I'm just not a real fan, all passionate and stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you are defending all these things is absolutely lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I only focus on the game of basketball. It's not my job to judge whether it's moral or whatever or to even give a [censored] if it is or not. It's basketball. I might think the rule itself is stupid, but when it comes to watching the game it's, again, irrelevant. I think the chop block is immoral in a sense but that doesn't mean it bothers me slightly to see it. It's legal. It's football. Whatever. I'm absolutely indifferent.

[ QUOTE ]
I know die hard Spur fans--season ticket owners--that can't stand the antics his beloved team pulls every game. Yea, it is weird that you are defending them, Spur fan or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd tell them to stop being emotional girls.

EDIT: for the irrelevant record (lololol), I'm nothing close to a Spurs fan. When I talk about basketball, emotion doesn't come into play. People can't separate the issue from the person, so apparently everything I say is indicative of my allegiances. That's a bad habit.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lmfao, just because I post my opinion in an unflattering way doesn't make me a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. The fact that you're a troll makes you a troll. I stopped taking your opinions seriously a long time ago. I am making these posts as a PSA as I hope everyone else does too, troll.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:53 AM

I really hope that this is the year some fan or player takes out Manu, enough is enough already. It looked like Fortson was going to a few years ago in the playoffs, Kobe has taken a few shots at him too if I remember correctly. Where's Tonya Harding and her lead pipe weilding goons when you really need them. Give that p.o.s. Ginobli something to really whine about.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lmfao, just because I post my opinion in an unflattering way doesn't make me a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. The fact that you're a troll makes you a troll. I stopped taking your opinions seriously a long time ago. I am making these posts as a PSA as I hope everyone else does too, troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm whatever you want me to be, no [censored]. Don't feed the trolls, right? So you should just block me obv. As should anyone else who feels the same way.

edit -- lawl @ cam'ron's favorite phrase being half-blocked. rhymes with slo-mo.