Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Re: Standard Work/biatches wats my play

Update:

Anyway we had the morning tea thing and she hadn't seent the email yet and we talked for mmost of the time 30-40min. I then took her to get a coffee where I told her of the email. She laughed about it and in about another 5 min we went back to work.

Fast Forward to after lunch,

I just had 4 beers and a steak and am feeling pretty damn good and she walks into my office. She starts telling me she's all excited as she's gotten into the next round for Miss World (this is the 3rd round) imho I don't think she is Miss World hot but w/e.

Turns out the next round is in 2 weeks at a local hang out where she has to do some photo shoot ontop of a pool table, she asked me if I wanted to come along ldo I said yes and asked her out for a drink tonight. Cheers with the being straight up line really worked.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Update:

Anyway we had the morning tea thing and she hadn't seent the email yet and we talked for mmost of the time 30-40min. I then took her to get a coffee where I told her of the email. She laughed about it and in about another 5 min we went back to work.

I just had 4 beers and a steak and am feeling pretty damn good and she walks into my office. She starts telling me she's all excited as she's gotten into the next round for Miss World (this is the 3rd round) imho I don't think she is Miss World hot but w/e.

Turns out the next round is in 2 weeks at a local hang out where she has to do some photo shoot ontop of a pool table, she asked me if I wanted to come along ldo I said yes and asked her out for a drink tonight. Cheers with the being straight up line really worked.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice thousandth post.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:38 AM

post coitus TR please. and sexy pool table pics.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:39 AM

goin out 4 drinks in an hour, kinda nervous bet meh.

Yea this is the kinda things aussies do all the time. We call it tall poppy syndrome e.g whenever someone get's to tall we cut them down. Hence why a lot of australians are reluctant to accept praise, I kinda like this part of our culture.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
post coitus TR please. and sexy pool table pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

obv. will update with sexy pool table pics in 2 weeks.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:05 AM

I wish the US was more like Aus. in this regard. If I sent an e-mail invitation at my work, I'd definately get in trouble, if not fired.

damn pc us sexual harrasement laws
Old 10-05-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Update:

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOMSWITCH BABY
Old 10-05-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I get the feeling most australians do messed up shifth like this to each-other a lot...like HAW HAW I CUT OFF YOR PINKY TOE WHILST U WAS SLEEPIN MATE LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol this is so awesome

your funnisest setp/oct post imo
Old 10-05-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Update:

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome. as long as you don't do anything stupid, you're i there mate.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:16 AM

Be sure to put your shrimp in the Barbie for BBV4L mate.