Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: AQ at Full Tilt with overlapping tables?

[ QUOTE ]

yeah i tried that. used stars planner to do all the tables, then did the pixel coloration again with the resized tables...and a big no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird. I don't know either then. Try Mr_Pathetic's suggestion with the hyper simple buttons maybe.

[ QUOTE ]

also did you know anything about the dual monitor setup and the highlight not going to the other monitor?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's strange too - I'm pretty sure other people use this on multi-monitor setups without trouble.
Unfortunately I can't test, as I only have one monitor... Did you try with the bar instead of the frame?
Old 08-25-2007, 06:51 PM

I can confirm that the "Frame" style doesnt work on the secondary monitor. "Bar" style does work fine. At least on my system.

edit: it works in the way that you still can press the hotkeys, it just doesnt show the Gui Frame.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that the "Frame" style doesnt work on the secondary monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Random thoughts... people with second monitor troubles - is your "Primary" monitor the leftmost monitor?
Old 08-25-2007, 07:11 PM

I tried setting it to both leftmost and rightmost, same result.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:37 PM

yes, and I have a laptop so I do not think I can change that (well i could just move the monitor I guess [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) I tried this script a long time ago, but it totally didn't work on the 2nd monitor at all, so I just lived without....does it work on multiple monitors now?
Old 08-26-2007, 06:07 AM

Okay, I know why the frame style doesn't work (the drawFrame() function creates a gui the size of the primary screen only....) I'll try and fix that in the next version.

@disco: I'd give it another try.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:00 AM

Default Absolute Poker after the big software upgrade - questions

Ok I read back through the last few months of this thread and didn't see anything, so I'm posting some questions about getting TN to work w/ Absolute. I have been using TN on stars for a few months now with great success so I'm hoping to get it worked out for AP.

1. First, my problem: One-tabling at the default size seems to be the only way my TN is working. My hotkeys are correctly controlling the action buttons, and the red "alert" bar is showing up at the top to tell me that this is an active table that TN recognizes. When I try to either resize the table or use multiple tables at any size I encounter problems. (The hotkeys stop working when I resize, even at just one table; and with more than one table the AQ does not switch to the 2nd table when it's active.)

2. So, my first question. It looks like the action buttons on AP are multitone. Do they offer any themes w/ monotone buttons or do I need to download a mod or something? (I am assuming this is causing issues w/ pixel config/resizing tables.)

3. Second. Is dynamic AQ possible at AP or do I need to play with no overlap. At stars my favorite way to multitable the low limits is to load up 8 tables at full size and cascade them on one monitor so I'm only seeing one table at a time. Hoping that's possible at AP as well.

Any comments or advice appreciated!
Old 09-11-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker after the big software upgrade - questions

Bumpity - if it's not being supported for the new AP software please somebody let me know.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:27 PM

I wasn't aware that Absolute has resizing tables now.
I suppose I will have to fix this myself, as there are some changes to the main code required to allow for the resizing tables. I haven't got much time atm, as will be driving to the UK on the weekend, moving into a new house, starting uni, etc, so might be a while until I find the time.

[ QUOTE ]
s dynamic AQ possible at AP or do I need to play with no overlap. At stars my favorite way to multitable the low limits is to load up 8 tables at full size and cascade them on one monitor so I'm only seeing one table at a time. Hoping that's possible at AP as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynamic mode has nothing to do with overlap. It is what allows the AQ to work with various table sizes when using mono-colored buttons.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:34 PM

Cool man, thanks for the response. Good luck w/ the move and all!

Oh and thanks for an awesome tool if I didn't say that before.