Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Neteller good news

[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE

I called back today, and Half the funds are available right now. I can walk up to a bank location and withdraw cash if I want. I clarified that it IS IN FACT my neteller withdrawl. I asked if it had the same ACH coding as my other 5000 withdrawls earlier that month and the answer is "YES. YES it appears to be the same financial institution. Tomorrow we will know more as that is when we receive the funds, they go to pending, Saturday they post. We have made them available earlier in light of your situation and the extended timing it has taken to clear these funds." This is all the info available to me at this time. Perhaps my bank is able to see ACH transaction (warehousing?) earlier then when they technically go through. Interestingly, this may mean tomorrow some of your neteller withdraws will process. I am assured mine will go through.

Keep in mind, I was in the same boat as all of you, though I will have to wait until Saturday to know for a fact everything went through. I am feeling pretty confident about this ACH transfer getting to my account however.

[/ QUOTE ]

someone smarter than me tell me why i shouldn't be really really excited about this?
Old 02-22-2007, 07:59 PM

So what happens if I don't have any pending transcations because I cancelled them and it's sitting in neteller. Still no options right?
Old 02-22-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE

I called back today, and Half the funds are available right now. I can walk up to a bank location and withdraw cash if I want. I clarified that it IS IN FACT my neteller withdrawl. I asked if it had the same ACH coding as my other 5000 withdrawls earlier that month and the answer is "YES. YES it appears to be the same financial institution. Tomorrow we will know more as that is when we receive the funds, they go to pending, Saturday they post. We have made them available earlier in light of your situation and the extended timing it has taken to clear these funds." This is all the info available to me at this time. Perhaps my bank is able to see ACH transaction (warehousing?) earlier then when they technically go through. Interestingly, this may mean tomorrow some of your neteller withdraws will process. I am assured mine will go through.

Keep in mind, I was in the same boat as all of you, though I will have to wait until Saturday to know for a fact everything went through. I am feeling pretty confident about this ACH transfer getting to my account however.

[/ QUOTE ]

someone smarter than me tell me why i shouldn't be really really excited about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys understand that I originally called to ask about my check clearing. When, as a solution, they told me instead that I had 5,000 clearing on Saturday from an ACH. Now, I guess they could be wrong. But why mention it if they aren't planning on clearing it, or uncertain if it will clear. Get my point?
Old 02-22-2007, 08:08 PM

This has me more optimistic. Post a screen shot when everything clears and the transaction is listed as "accepted" on Neteller's end and I'll be a true believer.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys understand that I originally called to ask about my check clearing. When, as a solution, they told me instead that I had 5,000 clearing on Saturday from an ACH. Now, I guess they could be wrong. But why mention it if they aren't planning on clearing it, or uncertain if it will clear. Get my point?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you misunderstand my last post (it wasn't very clear). I see all of the reasons to think that this is very very good news. But I'm still apprehensive and was wondering if anyone had a good reason for me not to get excited about this?
Old 02-22-2007, 08:11 PM

CHAx what bank are you using? I really hope this works out for you. I hope this is good news for all of us.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:25 PM

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleaseplease
Old 02-22-2007, 11:17 PM

News of a possible 0.1 pct chance of the UIGEA being repealed and a completely random post about a possible payment from NT to a US account, in the same week.

This is a good week!
Old 02-22-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
News of a possible 0.1 pct chance of the UIGEA being repealed and a completely random post about a possible payment from NT to a US account, in the same week.

This is a good week!

[/ QUOTE ]

i shed a tear
Old 02-23-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This is a good week!

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying there's a chance...