Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-07-2007, 09:22 AM

Default Finnish High School Massacre

A young man has opened fire at Jokela High School, reportedly killing the principal and wounding four others!

Yahoo Article

However, this video was posted on YouTube on November 6...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FErcNl3Tjh0

WTF !!

Edit :

I have no idea what the comments are saying on the youtube video...
Old 11-07-2007, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Finnish High School Massacre

vitun kyrpä!!!oisit ittes ampunu saatanan mulkku,älä tiputa saippaa linnan lattial saatat joutuu poraukseen runkku!!toivottavasti saat mahdollimman pitkän tuomion runkku!

olisko lukiossa vikaa???

[ QUOTE ]
olisko lukiossa vikaa???

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah, kaveri on kaheksantoista ja kiertää vankilassa sinne päästessään ku raha. toivottavasti sitä raiskataan perseeseen niin ettei kävely enään onnistu ikinä. Kuolis pois vitun pitkä kärsimyksen jälkeen, saatana.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:38 AM

he seems pretty disturbed judging by his youtube account. this video in particular http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EmWXWdVBQo
Old 11-07-2007, 09:41 AM

If yo do not wish to injure your mind, do NOT click the "Jokela Rap" link on the side menu.

I am glad the U.S. has managed to import the absolute worst dreck we have to offer all the way to Finland.

And just to be sure it's the ABSOLUTE worst, I hear McNuggets mentioned, so they're killing two birds with one stone.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:46 AM

Yeah, pretty sick. One of my friends went to this school and knew this guy.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what the comments are saying on the youtube video...

[/ QUOTE ]Its like: die sick bastard,hope you get raped at jail, etc etc. Here are some links of this guy if u are interested:
http://rapidshare.com/files/68015773...l_Massacre.zip
http://videoguru.org/index.php?q=Sturmgeist89

edit: 7 dead now for sure
Old 11-07-2007, 09:51 AM

http://rapidshare.com/files/68015773...l_Massacre.zip

He uploaded this before things went down. It includes TXT files where he tells some reasoning for this and also some videoclips where he tests his gun.

Sick [censored].
Old 11-07-2007, 09:56 AM

In case youtube deletes his account, here's his profile

YouTube suspended my previous account but I am back now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My new account name is German and means "Stormspirit" in English.

http://rapidshare.com/files/68 015773/Pekka-Eric_Auvinen___Jo kela_High_School_Massacre.zip
Name: Pekka-Eric Auvinen
Male from Finland.

I am a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM! JUSTITIA SUUM CUIQUE DISTRIBUIT! SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

I am prepared to fight and die for my cause. I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection.

You might ask yourselves, why did I do this and what do I want. Well, most of you are too arrogant and closed-minded to understand... You will proprably say me that I am"insane", "crazy", "psychopath", "criminal" or crap like that. No, the truth is that I am just an animl, a human, an individual, a dissident.

I have had enough. I don't want to be part of this [censored] up society. Like some other wise people have said in the past, human race is not worth fighting for or saving... only worth killing. But... When my enemies will run and hide in fear when mentioning my name... When the gangsters of the corrupted governments have been shot in the streets... When the rule of idioracy and the democratic system has been replaced with justice... When intelligent people are finally free and rule the society instead of the idiocratic rule of majority... In that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want.

Long live the revolution... revolution against the system, which enslaves not only the majority of weak-minded masses but also the small minority of strong-minded and intelligent individuals! If we want to live in a different world, we must act. We must rise against the enslaving, corrupted and totalitarian regimes and overthrow the tyrants, gangsters and the rule of idiocracy. I can't alone change much but hopefully my actions will inspire all the intelligent people of the world and start some sort of revolution against the current systems. The system discriminating naturality and justice, is my enemy. The people living in the world of delusion and supporting this system are my enemies.

I am ready to die for a cause I know is right, just and true... even if I would lose or the battle would be only remembered as evil... I will rather fight and die than live a long and unhappy life.

And remember that this is my war, my ideas and my plans. Don't blame anyone else for my actions than myself. Don't blame my parents or my friends. I told nobody about my plans and I always kept them inside my mind only. Don't blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!

Justice renders to everyone his due.
Companies: Human Race (evolved one step above though)
Interests and Hobbies: Existentialism, Freedom, Truth, Misantrophy, Social / Personality Psychology, Evolution Science, Political Incorrectness, Women, BDSM, Guns (I love you Catherine), Shooting, Computer Games, Sarcasm, Irony, Mass / Serial Killers, Macabre Art, Black Comedy, Absurdism
Movies and Shows: The Matrix, A View To A Kill, Falling Down, Natural Born Killers, Reservoir Dogs, Last Man Standing, Full Metal Jacket, Dr. Butcher MD (aka Zombie Holocaust), Saw 1-3, Lord Of War, The Deer Hunter, True Romance, The Untouchables, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Idiocracy, They Live, Apocalypse Now, End Of Days, The Shining, The Dead Zone, Dr. Strangelove, House MD (TV), Monty Python, TV Documentaries Relating To History
Music: KMFDM, Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Nine Inch Nails, Grendel, Impaled Nazarene, Macabre, Deathstars, The Prodigy, Combichrist, Godsmack, Slayer, Children Of Bodom, Alice Cooper, Sturmgeist, Suicide Commando, Hatebreed, Suffocation, Terrorizer
Books: Fahrenheit 451 (Bradbury), 1984 (Orwell), Brave New World (Huxley), The Republic (Plato), all works of Nietzsche