Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 11-03-2007, 11:27 AM

Default HUDGE KARMA COMING MY WAY (aka the cops are lazy pieces of [censored])

So mrcoughman and I are walking over to futureshop at the AMC forum in montreal. We are leaving my place on crescent and walking over on ste-catherine street to atwater if you know montreal at all.

As we get on ste-catherine there is a guy in a wheelchair. Hes yelling Push Push! so we first walk by but then turn around when we realize noone is there and ask him if we can help. He says he needs a push. Mrcoughman gets behind his wheelchair and we start pushing him, a little unsure of what to do.

We ask him where hes going. He asks us where we are going.."Atwater".."Oh, im going to Atwater too!" its hard to understand him because based on his speech he strikes us as mentally handicapped as well. So we start going in that direction. After a few seconds I realize that it is pretty odd for a guy like this to have been alone on one of the busiest streets in dt montreal, and we begin to think that mayeb his shadow or whatever was waiting for him there and we just screwed up by moving him. We decide to keep walking and plan on hailing any cops who pass.

No cops pass but we come upon some sitting in there car. I explain the situation, ym concern, and the fact that we are late and cant take care of this guy for much longer. They tell me that they havnt heard anything on their radios and I should just keep pushing. I tell them I really dont have the time and he seems mentally challenged. They dont seem to care. I tell them to at leats note that we picked him up on Crescent and are going to drop him off on atwater if anyone does call in. They says thanks and drive off. Great guys those cops.

So we bring him over and make talk with him on the way. I make a little kids joke which he loves. Apparently hanging out with 7 year old cousins is similar to 35 year old handicapped dudes. He asks me if I have a gf, I tell him no, thats why im going to a party tonight (I had told him earlier when he asked if we could hang out). I asked him if he ahd a gf, and he says hes "gai". Im like, sorry? "Im gay". That was just so unexpected I was laughing so much on the inside. Not that I care, but does anyone really expect that ever?

We take him the rest of the way, and luckily when we get there he pulls out a cell phone and calls the person hes supposed to meet. Turns out he actually was supposed to be here, but it still makes you wonder how he was planning on getting there and who left him alone dt. We go our separate ways and then get loaded, go to the party.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: HUDGE KARMA COMING MY WAY (aka the cops are lazy pieces of [censored])

I cannot believe I read that whole thing.

No po po beat down, no hot chick sexee time, no sexee ghey time with retard dude in wheelchair, no runner runner 2 outer,

yawn?
Old 11-03-2007, 11:37 AM

Default Re: HUDGE KARMA COMING MY WAY (aka the cops are lazy pieces of [censor

yeah I should warn people its more like a blog entry than anything else but I still thought it was a random experience and I hate the cops.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:38 AM

lol actually I asked him if he has a gf, he says no. I ask him why he says "cause im retarded".
Old 11-03-2007, 11:39 AM

Cool Tr...
How far was Downtown to Atwater if you dont mind me asking???
Old 11-03-2007, 11:41 AM

10 minute walk at a normal pace, 15-20 this time because we are wheelchair pushing newbs.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:10 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

wrt karma:

werent you the dude who got 100 free the other day?
Old 11-03-2007, 12:34 PM

lol ahnuld, i'm kinda a fan of reading about your random moments in life
Old 11-03-2007, 01:00 PM

lol really funny story, did you push it at all or only your friend
Old 11-03-2007, 01:03 PM

Was he speaking french or english?