Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 06:48 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default My Request

Hi there,

As I'm sure everyone knows by now, I was unbanned approximately 10 days ago. I was told that I should "have a good sense of humor because I am in for a wild ride for the next few days". My initial thought was "wow i bet our endlessly funny and creative modding team will come up with some real gems". Luckily, I wasn't disappointed! I had creative ideas flowing across my account daily like say "RJ IS A [censored]" or "hey oh man can you even imagine how funny it would be if we changed his layouts?" or "i am a super low level mod and I remember when PITTM initially thought I shouldnt be a mod. Now that I am in a position of power I will get back at him by banning him for 4 hours. Man I feel so much better about myself, totally makes up for being a virgin". Now this is all well and good, cool cool, i am entertained by endless follies. However, I was given an indication that at some point this would end.

Most mods pm'd or said something on the forums to me like this:
"PIITM - if you bear this trial of fire with good humor, you'll have earned your right to post unmolested again, imo.
I'd like to see you make it, but honestly, don't think you will."-diebitter.

Of course, this creates an incredibly open ended prediction, and one that I would be perfectly justified in fulfilling. I mean, if you really dont want me to post you could just act like [censored] for like 6 months and everyday be like "its just a few more days, dont blow it now". This is what I predicted right off the bat, but I was assured by a few mods that I trust that there actually would be a point where you mods tired yourself out from working so hard(AND SO WELL!) on making really moderately funny stuff!

Yesterday I wrote Mat an email asking if we could stop this [censored] because it is really retarded. In his infinite wisdom I get no response and instead get my account vandalized with phrases from my email.

Look, I wrote the email because I want this to work. I have been contributing to your site, helping lots of people and from your position of power you guys actually decided that yes, get this, "the best thing we can do for twoplustwo as a business is to endlessly harass this poster who has contributed to our business for 3.5 years. If at this point, we have decided that the way a simple question is repaid is through going behind someones back to make fun of them than that is a huge shame. I love this site and I will always treasure the friendships I have made here. I just cannot continue to post as the mods physically will not allow me to for no other reason than childishness. There is no other company in the modern world that would work this way. I have asked very nicely to not be [censored] with anymore, I have done everything that has been asked of me and once again I feel like I have been lied to by the people who run this site.

My fate has been left completely out of my hands, so i am hoping anyone can help me.

If the answer is no, then I guess all I can say is thank you to those who helped me out, taught me new concepts or gave me the opportunity to teach them the same. It feels really cheesy to say, but I know there are some of you who I will never forget. My email is rjordan99@hotmail.com if this post results in me being banned and anyone wants to keep in touch.

rj
Old 10-23-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: My Request

IMO you've been posting a lot better, I have no idea if it's because of the constant threat of bans or not, but I feel the current situation seems to be working for all sides, so see no real need to change it.

Totally resisted the temptation to ban you for this post.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:51 PM

i never banned you fwiw
Old 10-23-2007, 06:52 PM

out the virgin mod pls.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:52 PM

PITTM,

I clicked on your name to unban you, but I was surprised to find you hadn't been banned by anyone yet. Good luck!
Old 10-23-2007, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
out the virgin mod pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like we all don't know.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
out the virgin mod pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like we all don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Afaik you are not a mod.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
out the virgin mod pls.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think he's a mod anymore.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
out the virgin mod pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like we all don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you can't spot the virgin at the table you are the virgin

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
out the virgin mod pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like we all don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're talking about me then eff off. I haven't banned RJ once. But according to Mat his probation period is exactly one year so I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.