Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 10:46 AM

Default Windows opening off screen

I'm having a strange problem with pokertacker. I think my hh windows are opening up off screen and I can no longer access them. I think it may have something to do with some changes I made to my dual screen setup or possibly a resolution problem. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Whenever I click on a hand history in pokertracker I can see that some other window has become active but it isn't anywhere on either of my screens. The hh window is also just a subset of pokertracker so there isn't a separate option on the toolbar for the hh that I can use to move the window, just the one for pokertracker.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Windows opening off screen

This is the same kind of thing as BadgerPro's issue.

When you open a HH Window, press Alt + Space at the same time, then press M. Then use the arrows keys to move the window around - eventually it should show up in the main display area.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Windows opening off screen

[ QUOTE ]
This is the same kind of thing as BadgerPro's issue.

When you open a HH Window, press Alt + Space at the same time, then press M. Then use the arrows keys to move the window around - eventually it should show up in the main display area.

[/ QUOTE ]

oops, didnt even see that post. I googled this problem and tried something similar to this and couldn't get it to work but I'm probably just an idiot. Will try again when I get home, thanks for the help.

edit: OK i see now. You have to let go of all the other keys after pressing m in order to move the window. Thanks.