Default Re: LOL live poker

also diamond changed his avatar so i have no clue who he is,

now i know who he is after he changed the avatar
Old 08-15-2007, 07:09 AM

how was your last day of live poker ?
Old 08-15-2007, 09:36 AM

LOL this sounds hilarious, wish I was nearby and not in the UK on vacation.

Did you make the host say SALAZAAARRRRRRR?
Old 08-15-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On the way out I see Prof. Ben racking up like 1600 in redbirds from his limit session. Nh sir

After dinner we got a 2/4 HORSE limit game set up. For the record, I am absolutely terrible at limit, and clearly the <>< at the table. I bought in for about 120. DCHZ, Babar and Prof. Ben buy like 20 racks of yellow chips between the three of them. Overall, I was definetly embarassed bc there were quite a few holdem rounds where I got taken to value town on multiple streets.

We make a rule that the first person that scoops a pot in Omaha 8/b has to go the front desk and page "Rick Astley, you have a friend waiting for you at table 28". LOL. So I obviously scooped the first pot. We rick rolled foxwoods lolol. Professor Ben and I start doing the Rick Astley Dance as I make my walk back to the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Minbet/Rickroll FTW.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On the way out I see Prof. Ben racking up like 1600 in redbirds from his limit session. Nh sir

After dinner we got a 2/4 HORSE limit game set up. For the record, I am absolutely terrible at limit, and clearly the <>< at the table. I bought in for about 120. DCHZ, Babar and Prof. Ben buy like 20 racks of yellow chips between the three of them. Overall, I was definetly embarassed bc there were quite a few holdem rounds where I got taken to value town on multiple streets.

We make a rule that the first person that scoops a pot in Omaha 8/b has to go the front desk and page "Rick Astley, you have a friend waiting for you at table 28". LOL. So I obviously scooped the first pot. We rick rolled foxwoods lolol. Professor Ben and I start doing the Rick Astley Dance as I make my walk back to the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Minbet/Rickroll FTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatd you rack up at 30/60????
Old 08-15-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Minbet/Rickroll FTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he was up like 2.5k that day after he left

so sick...
Old 08-15-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Minbet/Rickroll FTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he was up like 2.5k that day after he left

so sick...

[/ QUOTE ]

and im the luckbox.

i left down a BI at the end of the night, or break even for the 2 days. beat.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:20 AM

ship it, you beat the rake!