Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Brandi: Why does she bother?

I was wondering why Brandi bothers responding to people on these forums. Some people are just ridiculously mean. Is it because she thinks she can change their opinion of her? From a man's perspective, can she talk her way out of this strange mess? I haven’t read all the threads but I’ve read enough to wonder what her motivation is. If people were calling me names and accusing me of things, I'd be upset. I’m pretty sure I’d just quietly leave. I guess what I'm asking is why girls put themselves out there to be attacked, then keep coming back for more.

I understand there have been accusations made but why would strangers on a message board get so vitriolic towards a girl they don't even know?
Old 06-15-2007, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Brandi: Why does she bother?

Negative attention is better than no attention to some. It is sad, really.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:18 PM

I don't know much about the story, but from the snippets I've heard, this is not someone who puts much stock in her reputation. So it getting dinged means far less to her than it would to, say, you, Katie.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:28 PM

Any thread she starts rockets up in the views/responses department. For an attention whore, it don't get much better.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Negative attention is better than no attention to some. It is sad, really.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 07:54 PM

katy,

brandi bathes in this stuff. i'm assuming that you are unfamiliar with her exploits at nwp. she's not some innocent girl that people are picking on. she has lied, conned, cheated, stolen, scammed, etc. folks don't look kindly on such degens. the forums are her tool.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:53 PM

You have abselutly no idea what kind of a person Brandi Hawbaker is.
I hope for you that you never find out, but if you do, I hope you'll find out in time.

Cheers!
Old 06-15-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm assuming that you are unfamiliar with her exploits at nwp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it be at all possible to give me a cliff notes version of the NWP scams/etc? I read the entire brandi bomb in NVG and while I certainly wouldn't say she if of the, ahem, strongest moral fiber, I still always wondered the same thing Katy does:

[ QUOTE ]
I understand there have been accusations made but why would strangers on a message board get so vitriolic towards a girl they don't even know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vitriol is the best description I can think of as well, and while I don't want to over-simplify the situation I still chalk it up to most males being hateful and afraid of women and much less to do brandi's 'incredible wrongdoing.'
Old 06-15-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still chalk it up to most males being hateful and afraid of women and much less to do brandi's 'incredible wrongdoing.'

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not hateful towards Brandi, but she definitely scares the $h!t out of me; so you got that right! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
katy,

brandi bathes in this stuff. i'm assuming that you are unfamiliar with her exploits at nwp. she's not some innocent girl that people are picking on. she has lied, conned, cheated, stolen, scammed, etc. folks don't look kindly on such degens. the forums are her tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain what you mean by "the forums are her tool." You're saying she is doing this for publicity? She is business savvy, like marketing herself?