Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware of the Internet Gambling Prohibition Act?
Yes 37 94.87%
No 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Palomino

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to picture it the good way then: Lipstick Lesbian. From now on, when ever I see you in a hand I'm going to picture it as a scantily-scad pillow fight

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I was a lesbian, just that I really like to see you guys squirm thinking about it. lol

Anyway, sorry to detract from the more serious "you all are idiots for playing at AP stuff", but that really doesn't belong in this thread anyway, this is a thread for people that play at AP. I play poker for a living, I take risks, I'm a gambler. This is just another gamble. Like ZOMG_RIGGED says, it's a +EV gamble IMHO.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to picture it the good way then: Lipstick Lesbian. From now on, when ever I see you in a hand I'm going to picture it as a scantily-scad pillow fight

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I was a lesbian, just that I really like to see you guys squirm thinking about it. lol

Anyway, sorry to detract from the more serious "you all are idiots for playing at AP stuff", but that really doesn't belong in this thread anyway, this is a thread for people that play at AP. I play poker for a living, I take risks, I'm a gambler. This is just another gamble. Like ZOMG_RIGGED says, it's a +EV gamble IMHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... intriguing. A Palomino & Anechka hookup would be hot. At least in my imagination.

Also, you should be much more wary of the superuser situation Palomino... after all, account #363 was instrumental in my defeat of you HU.

I'm def gonna reclaim Elite next month. Watch out AP regulars!
Old 10-25-2007, 01:56 AM

does anechka post on here, because she ran over me soooo bad today. I could not hit a hand against her, and she pretty much play FTOP perfect against me for about 2k hands.

I finally told her that I hated her, but I added a winking smiley (but really I hated her).
Old 10-25-2007, 04:21 AM

Anechka has posted a few times on Swoll Your Roll... never seen her here though.

She's suuuuuuper aggro... semi bluffs 100% of her draws/sorta draws/weak draws, etc.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anechka has posted a few times on Swoll Your Roll... never seen her here though.

She's suuuuuuper aggro... semi bluffs 100% of her draws/sorta draws/weak draws, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what my note said, but everytime I looked her up she had a hand, and everytime I ran a play she had a hand or just ran me over.

i'm in a 300BB downer right now anyway....so I guess it is to be expected.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:04 AM

Never heard of her.

Lovin the heater I'm on. running at 3.6/100 over just under 7k hands. Up $2100 not counting boni, Rb, or FPP. Green numbers for all 5 limits I've played, (3-6, 3-6 6Max, 5-T, 5-T 6Max, t-20), W$@SD 53% and my worst one is only 47% at 5-T 6max.

Looks like AP is rewarding me for shady there. Its always nice to have friends in low places. I'd had to see waht my numbers would be if I was any good
Old 10-25-2007, 10:03 AM

saw a bunch of regs that had to be 2+2 playing last night, finishing up my points for cash then may go somewhere else? haven't decided. 29/17 table avg for the 5 tables of 2/4-3/6 I played last night = -75bb, still having a decent month but last night every semi-bluff I was 3 bet and every cont. bet with overs was met with a nice raise....running bad against Tags/lags makes for a long night. I did find one nice big fish at 3/6 and promptly gave him my money. He did donate back to the other Tags , which was nice of him...but against me always seemed to hit just enough of course.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... intriguing. A Palomino & Anechka hookup would be hot. At least in my imagination.

Also, you should be much more wary of the superuser situation Palomino... after all, account #363 was instrumental in my defeat of you HU.

I'm def gonna reclaim Elite next month. Watch out AP regulars!

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew there was no way you could beat me HU without cheating!! Why didn't I think of that before?! lol

So you are coming back? Cool, can't wait to sit on your left and 3bet you ALL NIGHT!
Old 10-25-2007, 02:24 PM

From the Stox:Well in coaching forum: Found this question that relates to Absolute I believe.....

Hey Stox,

First of all thanks for the site. It's been a great help to my game and worth every penny.

I have an odd question that I have been wondering for quite some time.

If you or someone of your caliber were to play at a 3/6 6max LHE game vs a group of winning players, say a group of regular 3/6 2+2 folks, do you think that you would be able to make a profit? If so what would you guess your BB/100 would be?

Just curious since the % of rake is higher than in high limit games if you feel that an elite player would be able to exploit their weaknesses enough to overcome the rake.

Hope my question makes sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stox's response:

your question makes plenty sense. I think against 5 good regulars at 3/6 max I would certainly have a tough time overcoming the rake AND turning a good profit. I would guess my winrate in that game would be .1-.6bb/100 assuming a reasonable rake.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:20 PM

Nothing suprisig there, you don't play just against players but house as well.

I imagine playing limit 2-4 and above is about rakeback and bonuses.