Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Benyamine playing on two accounts at same time??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it so hard to fathom hes staked by different people for different stakes and different games when wont this be news and plays those accounts appropriately "its a business and business is good"

[/ QUOTE ]
staked by others? lol..Anyways i'm not saying anything about his multiple accounts i was just saying maybe not the best thing to have two accounts in play at same time..thats all.

[/ QUOTE ]
FWIW FTPDoug said he is allowed to create multiple accounts on the condition that he never plays on two accounts at the same time. If he was on both even at different tables I am sure this priviledge would be taken from him.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it so hard to fathom hes staked by different people for different stakes and different games when wont this be news and plays those accounts appropriately "its a business and business is good"

[/ QUOTE ]
staked by others? lol..Anyways i'm not saying anything about his multiple accounts i was just saying maybe not the best thing to have two accounts in play at same time..thats all.

[/ QUOTE ]
FWIW FTPDoug said he is allowed to create multiple accounts on the condition that he never plays on two accounts at the same time. If he was on both even at different tables I am sure this priviledge would be taken from him.

[/ QUOTE ]
that;s the only point i was trying to make. I wasn't accusing anything as i stated they were different games but i guess it could have been something else as when i rebooted they were all david benyamine accounts. still quite odd though.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:45 PM

Are you sure you were not just looking at the names wrong? Could be done easily imo, just throwing it out there ...
Old 03-21-2007, 07:46 PM

what the [censored]. one david benyamine is red and the other is not. is this the same for everybody else?
Old 03-21-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what the [censored]. one david benyamine is red and the other is not. is this the same for everybody else?

[/ QUOTE ]
i was just gonna say this.. very weird...
Old 03-21-2007, 07:49 PM

It's possible that he was letting someone else play his other account and FT noticed it and made him change to the 1 account.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure you were not just looking at the names wrong? Could be done easily imo, just throwing it out there ...

[/ QUOTE ]
no and i wasn't the only prson that this happened to.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i was just gonna say this.. very weird...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it is not weird at all though. He just sat at the table, it makes sense that FTP could have just made him red. He has been playing the other tables for awhile.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:53 PM

If you are playing a table and choose to change your avatar you can but it will not change at the table you are playing at. If you sit at a new table it will be the new avatar you selected. It is basically the same thing as being in red. The system has to update
Old 03-21-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are playing a table and choose to change your avatar you can but it will not change at the table you are playing at. If you sit at a new table it will be the new avatar you selected. It is basically the same thing as being in red. The system has to update

[/ QUOTE ]
gotcha, but the thing from earlier maybe since i didnt reboot and both his SN were from same IP thats why they didnt chenge till i rebooted?cuz he didnt sit at hi/lo till after the Sn change. Make sense?