Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2007, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Girl Situation w/Pics

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
eat more calories than you burn ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not deathly skinny. I don't want any fat at all either if I can help it. Maybe a few percent. I am very self-conscious. The second I get any hair on my face I shave, like the smallest fuzz is gone right away. If I get a pimple I use like 4 things to get rid of it in a few hours. If I am out of cologne I buy new bottles right away. I must have a certain type of deodorant. My hair is cut every three weeks. I clean my ears twice a day. I brush my teeth 3 times a day and use mouth wash at least 3 times a day. I always have spearmint gum. I mix Axe and another cologne and spray it gently over my clothes/room so that I always have a good scent. I cover any part of my shirt that has any marks on it. I polish my shoes every two days and replace laces every month. I have three pairs of new sneakers for three different occasions. Work, sports and more formal events that allow for dressing down. My iPod is scrubbed with Brasso weekly to make sure it has zero scratches. My current one does so I sold it and bought a new one. I get my clothes, socks underwear t-shirt pants and shirt ready the day before for any occasion. I must always have a chain on, gold or silver. I clean my backpack every day so that there is no dog hair on it. My wallet has an area for gum, change, license, cards, money and other slips. It is always perfectly organized. My binders are labeled with a label maker. I have terrible handwriting. I can't stand a sock with the smallest hole in it. I never use gel but make sure my hair is perfectly neat at all times. I never shop for my own clothes, I let my sister do it. I hate Hollister and Abercrombie. I quit video games because I thought I would get obsessed and become too nerdy. I only write in black pen. I keep all records of every penny I spend on anything. My bed is always made and my room is always 100% clean. Anyone else like me?

Maybe this explains some of my girl issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no one else likes you.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
repost pics plz

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-04-2007, 05:50 AM

comedy thread

advice that has probly been repeated a billion times:

go [censored] one of her close friends for a while. she will come around
Old 11-04-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
eat more calories than you burn ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not deathly skinny. I don't want any fat at all eitherif I can help it. Maybe a few percent. I am very self-conscious. The second I get any hair on my face I shave, like the smallest fuzz is gone right away. If I get a pimple I use like 4 things to get rid of it in a few hours. If I am out of cologne I buy new bottles right away. I must have a certain type of deodorant. My hair is cut every three weeks. I clean my ears twice a day. I brush my teeth 3 times a day and use mouth wash at least 3 times a day. I always have spearmint gum. I mix Axe and another cologne and spray it gently over my clothes/room so that I always have a good scent. I cover any part of my shirt that has any marks on it. I polish my shoes every two days and replace laces every month. I have three pairs of new sneakers for three different occasions. Work, sports and more formal events that allow for dressing down. My iPod is scrubbed with Brasso weekly to make sure it has zero scratches. My current one does so I sold it and bought a new one. I get my clothes, socks underwear t-shirt pants and shirt ready the day before for any occasion. I must always have a chain on, gold or silver. I clean my backpack every day so that there is no dog hair on it. My wallet has an area for gum, change, license, cards, money and other slips. It is always perfectly organized. My binders are labeled with a label maker. I have terrible handwriting. I can't stand a sock with the smallest hole in it. I never use gel but make sure my hair is perfectly neat at all times. I never shop for my own clothes, I let my sister do it. I hate Hollister and Abercrombie. I quit video games because I thought I would get obsessed and become too nerdy. I only write in black pen. I keep all records of every penny I spend on anything. My bed is always made and my room is always 100% clean. Anyone else like me?

Maybe this explains some of my girl issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way...

[x] not enough love.

[/ QUOTE ]

...And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WHAT THE [censored] IS GOING ON HERE?

SHOULD I BAN ANYBODY?

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahaahahh this was going to be my reply, i haven't hit post 100 yet
Old 11-04-2007, 12:35 PM

JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE ALREADY REPOST THE [censored] PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 11-04-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE ALREADY REPOST THE [censored] PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[/ QUOTE ]

READ THE [censored] THREAD JEEEEEEESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS