FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

I think it'd actually be dumber for FTP to respond in anyway. Why put something official down so that it can be pasted all over forums on the net? They did what they felt they were obligated to do. By not responding they are actually minimizing the potential harm this could have.

Unless concrete evidence is brought down, FTP has no reason to respond. Sure they could assure a small community, but they can't really do that without pissing one group off, or admitting lazyness and pissing everyone off.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:12 PM

Hey everyone,

Like Nation, I am here on goodwill to back up a friend. I know Chuck personally, and although I am not a close friend of his like Nation, he is a friend and a good guy.

(For those that don't know, Nation is one of my best friends; we've known each other much longer than either of us have posted on 2+2.)

I found out about the system some time ago from Nation. He gave me a brief explanation of it and how Chuck and his friends operated it and told me they were doing very well. The things Nation and Chuck are saying in this thread are true and in-line with what I already knew about them. These guys are not using bots.

I think it's laughable that posters with little or no experience in statistics are posting statistics and saying "LOOK! PROOF! BOTS!" when the statistics prove nothing. Full Tilt is a multi-million dollar business. All these statistics (and probably many more) are easily available to them. They probably have professional statisticians on staff. If they ran a month-long investigation and decided that Chuck and his friends are not bots, well then maybe you should believe them and not some random 2+2 poster? I am amazed how little credence is being given to the investigation run by FTP.

I will be happy to answer any questions directed my way that I feel comfortable answering, but please realize that I’m not as familiar with the system as Nation. I can't offer any detailed explanation of their methods.

-fink
Old 05-10-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am amazed how little credence is being given to the investigation run by FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt has not offered 2+2 any information regarding the type of investigation that was conducted or the results of the investigation. Just because FT did not find sufficient evidence that they were bots does not mean that they are not bots. It just means that they did not have enough evidence. Until a FT rep comes on here and states 100% that these players are not bots, there is no reason to accept their exoneration of these players as proof, let alone absolute proof, that they are not bots.