Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 03:35 AM

Default has anyone ever done coke just once? long rant

I had a friend who used to say that noone ever tries coke just once. That always stuck with me. I found it to be very very true. Most everyone who did it once kinda liked it (altho most peoples response is ehh whatever its not great or wicked awesome or anything) and they did it again and again and again. Hell most everyone I know who has ever done it still occasionally does (or often does, I wouldnt put myself in the latter category tho).

so is this myth or fact, noone ever tries it just once. Any 2p2ers out there ever only done it once? People who have done it always go on to say "its not that addicting" too and thats its not that big of a deal yet that certainly doesnt seem to be the case.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug to quote the late great rick james.

I've also found that typically for people alcohol is a far greater gate way drug if u will for this activity than the conventional gate way drug everyone targets marijuana.

Me personally I've done just about everything out there with a few exceptions (H and meth), Im not sure Id say marijuana was my gate way drug tho it was the first I tried of course. Not trying to brag or anything about my drug experience, Im actually probably more ashamed to be honest haha esp since according to my college roommates last nite was the drunkest theyd seen me in 7 years and the weekend before I did more drugs than theyd ever seen or heard of at a festival (it was fun tho i gotta say), didnt do much coke there tho tbh just ate tons of ganja food and candyflipped the whole time if u know what I mean.

I'm guessing that it had to be an exaggeration that last night was the most drunk they'd ever seen me. I dont remember a thing obviously and we went a bunch of places I guess but theyve seen me at my rarest moments if u know what I mean. One time I had a handle race and drank 3/4ths of a handle in 45 minutes and passed out for a day and still woke up [censored] faced, taking double shots of zhenka vodka, one of the worst plastic bottle handles of vodka out there in my opinion and chasing with red bull. I dont think I could have drank more than that and lived to be honest Im pretty lucky I think, pretty embarrasing.

I did wake up shitfaced tho so I obviously drank quite a bit the night before since thats typically not the case. Basically the provocation was one of my friends challenged me to pound a beer and see who could drink more over the course of the night and put a little wager on it. We each got a 25oz BUD draft and pounded the first one immediately. The waitress came back over 40 seconds later and both our glasses were bone dry to which she responded "Whoa" with the most shocked look on her face imaginable and asked us if we wanted another adding "obviously" to the tail end of it. This of course was a good reaction to provoke more of the same. We did the same thing with the next 2 25 ouncers and thats where the whole night gets hazey...

Then this morning I decided it was a good idea to start pounding beers. Put down like 10 from 10-12 then got high and went to see superbad which I passed out during half way through so I couldnt even give u a spoiler if I wanted to (it was funny though from what I saw). Since I basically slept the whole second half of the day I cant sleep now which is why I'm posting on 2p2 and playing poker at 330 am.

so what u think? rock bottom? seek rehab/ counseling or continue to party down? Life is pretty fun I gotta say.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:38 AM

Default Re: has anyone ever done coke just once? long rant

tl;D.A.R.E.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:39 AM

If you don't like it you won't do it again, but most people really like it. It's a social drug that you can use while drinking. I miss coke, but not the cracked out feeling at 7 in the morning after snorting an 8 ball.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I miss coke, but not the cracked out feeling of wanting to slit my wrists after running out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-20-2007, 03:43 AM

This guy supposedly only did it one time.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tl;D.A.R.E.

[/ QUOTE ]

D rugs
A re
R eally
E xcellent
Old 08-20-2007, 03:46 AM

My dad told me there was no such thing as a coke problem, just a money problem.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:46 AM

I tried coke once. It was okay but I never did it again because I like Mexican food too much.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:49 AM

Old 08-20-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This guy supposedly only did it one time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you douche bag