Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2007, 12:12 PM

Default BEAT: Roomate Ditches me....

So my ex-best friend/roomate decided that he would put in the 30 day notice on our appartment. The great thing about it is I was given a 3 minute notice. I was never told that he was going to be moving untill my girl was going to my house to get some money for me and they had the apartment cleaned out. Pretty [censored] thing to do to someone.

Great thing about it is that because he said that we are moving out I need to find a place to live by the 31st. I dont have family or really anybody I can go stay with. I think Im going to hit his knees with a Louisville Slugger...

Background: Me and this guy have been the best of friends for like the last two years. He is the one who got me into poker. When his last girlfriend broke up with him I was coming over and helping him through his tough times, sleeping on his floor and listening to him cry through all hours of the night. I helped this kid through some [censored].

He recently started dating this new bitch. ( This is the roomate and This is the Bitch ) and basically since the big, ugly, jewish looking kid has received some attention from a girl you could almost consider attractive, he decided that he needs to stab all his friends in the back. Pretty [censored] up if you ask me.

Beat: Homeless in 13 days if I cant conive my way out of it
Beat: Douche bag took my tv, and tried taking my washer and dryer. (I will be getting the TV back today... unless he really wants to test me)
Brag: Now I have a ballin' three bedroom apartment all to myself
Varience: Ballin' three bedroom apartment is empty...
Old 08-18-2007, 12:16 PM

Default Re: BEAT: Roomate Ditches me....

She plays Xbox live, if you dont then I can see why he left you. Anyways Im sure there are a lot more fish in the sea for you. Cheer up man.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:34 PM

whoop his a$$!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:39 PM

Get his new girl pregnant and then point and laugh at him.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:56 PM

he took your tv???

take his life.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:00 PM

they both seem like fucktards anyway(research from 30 seconds of myspace viewing). why dont you just move into another apartment preferably with "your girl".

this is the way i see it: you were in situation 1=bad times now you can be in situation 2=good times.

situation 1: you live with some reatard who cries alot and seems like a not very fun person(myspace research) and he proved hes not really your friend when he screwed out of the apartment or whatever.
situation 2: you can move in with your girl. romance is fun and you get to have sex with her.

could you explain to me if there is some obvious reason i have missed that you were not in situation 2 already
Old 08-18-2007, 01:03 PM

just rent a room for a week or so while you go find a new baller apt for yourself
Old 08-18-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She plays Xbox live, if you dont then I can see why he left you. Anyways Im sure there are a lot more fish in the sea for you. Cheer up man.

[/ QUOTE ]

this cracked me up! I actually met his girlfriend because of xbox live. she found out that I played halo online and wanted to play with me and hang out. quickly after I figured out she is a retard he took over and started dating her. and I am way better at halo then her...

and to who said get her pregnant and point and laugh. I think I will. that would be so funny.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:14 PM

Play heads up for rolls.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:20 PM

shouldn't be that hard to find a 1 bedroom, might not be great but you shouldn't have to be homeless at least.