Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 02:28 AM

Default Re: Why do I suck? (video and stats)

Watched over half of your vid and looked at most of the hands- some variance but looks pretty obvious to me that you let people get into situations where they outdraw you and that you don't make enough when you do hit a hand- not reraising big hands when they have already bet on the flop etc. I think in the vid you get AA, there is one limper, he gets raised and you raise, but say if it was only you and SB and he raised you would only call [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] He's in the SB and you are BB- your hand is mega disguised, you can raise extra simply on the basis that you are not happy with him raising your blind, that's more the level these guys are thinking on. Also, when people min bet at 10NL and you raise them with air, often they were min betting a pair, and then just turn into calling stations when you raise, bluffing 10NL is dangerous. 999AA flop, it gets to you, a bettor and a caller, c/r flop, if they have an ace it's go time- AI asap before he hates his kicker -44477, turn raise too small. if he has a seven he isn't going anywhere, you need to stack him. In vid you say this guy is going to c/r me and then c/bet and he promplty does, don't c/bet. ATs UTG at 10NL is plenty good enough to play, hey, you stacked a guy who had A9 remember. Too many PAH stats for 10NL- they are not good enough to give them credit for thinking the way you imagine they do. One thing to remember, if all of those people that drew out on you folded early in the hand to your bet you would be $50 better off [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2007, 04:50 AM

Default Re: Why do I suck? (video and stats)

thank you guys for the great responses. I did what a lot of you have been suggesting and opened my raising range from the cutoff and started raising more hands out of the sb (like aj etc), and netted almost six buy ins today. Although today went well, I'm going to continue making videos maybe my problems will help someone else plug there leaks as well.
Thanks for the responses, and I'd love to hear more.