Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 07:42 AM

Default Re: v1.06 now available

I'll try editing it when I play tomorrow, and let you know if it works as expected.

If you are taking requests for future versions, take a look at d-jarls FullTilt SNG Multitable helper - I love that I can just specify buyins (plural) and how many I want (set/continuously) and just let the script take care of the rest (finding new tables and buying me in).

I realize there is a difference in that Party lets you pick a specific seat, where FT has random seating... I seem to recall an old script for Party SNG's, that let you prioritize seats.

Just a few ideas. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Is SNG's at Party your primary game btw?
Old 03-15-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll try editing it when I play tomorrow, and let you know if it works as expected.

If you are taking requests for future versions, take a look at d-jarls FullTilt SNG Multitable helper - I love that I can just specify buyins (plural) and how many I want (set/continuously) and just let the script take care of the rest (finding new tables and buying me in).

I realize there is a difference in that Party lets you pick a specific seat, where FT has random seating... I seem to recall an old script for Party SNG's, that let you prioritize seats.

Just a few ideas. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll look into adding some new features eventually (I would love it if it closed finished SNGs, but my last 2 attempts at this were too unstable). Atm I'm just trying to iron out bugs: It seems that the "Auto-close non-NL-speed SNG" options is eating alot of CPU and the whole script has twice locked up now (I think I've fixed the lockup problem now, but not 100% sure yet...).

[ QUOTE ]
Is SNG's at Party your primary game btw?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, I used to play limit FR/6max for the last few years, but the limit ring games all turned into sad old rock gardens (even before the USA ban). If the fish ever go back to playing limit I'll soon be back to it too, but until then NL SNGs seem about as fishy as I can find thesedays...

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2007, 02:42 PM

Would it be possible to "cut out" the rightclick>check/fold? i tried simply to delete the section with it.. bu i get a bunch of errors (i know nothing about programming [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). I really love this script, but i have a really bad habit of rightclicking here and there... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sheep ftw
Old 03-15-2007, 07:27 PM

Used the script this session, and I tried replacing "Speed" with "Table" but it did not work. Setting it back to speed - speeds showed up in the lobby. Does'nt matter too much tho.

Otherwise, everything worked great - buyin, mousewheel etc...

I really love the rightclick to fold feature. I am sure that saves a lot of "mouse-miles" - hence my shoulder will be [censored] up when I turn 32, not 31... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Used the script this session, and I tried replacing "Speed" with "Table" but it did not work. Setting it back to speed - speeds showed up in the lobby. Does'nt matter too much tho.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you might have missed one of the "Speed"s - I just tried doing a search and replace ("Speed" -> "Table") in notepad and it seems to be working for me?

[ QUOTE ]
I really love the rightclick to fold feature. I am sure that saves a lot of "mouse-miles" - hence my shoulder will be [censored] up when I turn 32, not 31... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, I too found the party buttons and TextBox to be hard going with resized tables and a sensitive mouse.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would it be possible to "cut out" the rightclick>check/fold? i tried simply to delete the section with it.. bu i get a bunch of errors (i know nothing about programming [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). I really love this script, but i have a really bad habit of rightclicking here and there... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
You just need to find these lines:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>; Right mouse click = check/fold.
~RButton UP::
CheckFold(getid())
return</pre><hr />

and make them look like this:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>; Right mouse click = check/fold.
;~RButton UP::
;CheckFold(getid())
;return</pre><hr />

Old 03-15-2007, 09:42 PM

Doh - I only replaced the first instance. Will try it for my next session.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:59 AM

That did the trick. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2007, 09:40 AM

Thanks alot! It works like a dream now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

/kiss

Sheep ftw
Old 03-17-2007, 06:54 PM

I sometimes play ring tables at the same time as STTs. Could this scroll 0.5BB thing work with ring tables, too?