Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2006, 02:53 PM

Default First Month of NL ever...Suggestions??

Alright, well when Party shut down I came over to stars. I started with $350 that I received from the monster monthly refund from answering the quiz, which I just copied the answers from this forum, SO THANKS 2+ERS for this Bankroll/free roll(I had pulled all other funds). I only used to play sngs and mtts and decided to try cash games when I came over to stars. Well here is my first month/40k hands of NL ever. I think I finally figured out how to play around the 15k hand mark. I normally 10-12 table all at FR. Some thoughts on where my stats are and possible solutions. Still haven't figured out what is wrong with 5th position, but a brief look shows 3 outdraws totaling~$125. The last 2k hands are where I just moved up to $50NL.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:04 PM

Default Re: First Month of NL ever...Suggestions??

I don't play FR.

Just out of curiosity, what are you aggression factors per street? Also, stats on which streets you fold.

Looks like you take only good hands to showdown. Do you value bet too small? or not at all? You are a nit (no offense) so you have to know at 25NL that you are ahead PF against most villains. Do you not bluff at all?

In a nutshell, I bet you win a lot of little pots and never try to create bigger pots with your BIG hands until it is too late (you can't really create a BIG pot without betting strongly on the flop and turn.) You also need to recognize EARLY in the hand when to REALLY push some chips into the middle.

Of course, I could be wrong.... it wouldn't be the tenth time for that either [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]