Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes

Old 11-30-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

thremp just cos u can sstack doesnt mean ur qualified to comment on the play of others at midstakes ......iirc u struggled to even beat 1/2 nl fullstacked
Old 11-30-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thremp just cos u can sstack doesnt mean ur qualified to comment on the play of others at midstakes ......iirc u struggled to even beat 1/2 nl fullstacked

[/ QUOTE ]

there are like 5 ironies in what thremp is doing in this thread

1: he's basically saying no one plays LAG anymore thanks to him and his kind. well, that means people are adjusting better which means his WR is probably down. so LOL @ that.

2: he has absolutely no concept of tact (prob has asberger's). calling people TAGfish is beyond retarded, since TAGfishery emerges when you get beyond 20 BB stacks and the flop.

and then there's like 3 more
Old 11-30-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You recall really poorly. I struggled to beat NL50 fullstack [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But whatev its immaterial.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:04 PM

thremp:

you were mrs grimstarr right? anything you say is completely laughable seeing as how you are by far the worst ratholer/shortstacker i've ever seen. pathetic doesn't even begin to describe your game. you don't contribute anything at all to this forum; lurk if you must but don't interrupt anymore when poker players are talking. please.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:26 PM

otisrush wtf

how is this real
Old 11-30-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
otisrush wtf

how is this real

[/ QUOTE ]

you tried bluffing him off 4th pair, right?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lawl anyway I already know what he's talking about... I don't think it was really a leak, I just made a little improvement on my game, but my old playing style wasn't necessarily a leak imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

well technically it was more of a spew than a leak but longterm it is a leak to be spewing over and over in that spot. you may have had some reason behind it based on noticing people reacted favorably for you to it but when you used to do it against me or other good players who didn't let it effect their decision it just became a little spewy IMO.

i'm not going to say what it is publicly even if he fixed it. mainly because if you're not paying attention i'm not going to draw your attention to it, that's costing me money and also some of you guys probably have the same leak.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lawl anyway I already know what he's talking about... I don't think it was really a leak, I just made a little improvement on my game, but my old playing style wasn't necessarily a leak imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

well technically it was more of a spew than a leak but longterm it is a leak to be spewing over and over in that spot. you may have had some reason behind it based on noticing people reacted favorably for you to it but when you used to do it against me or other good players who didn't let it effect their decision it just became a little spewy IMO.

i'm not going to say what it is publicly even if he fixed it. mainly because if you're not paying attention i'm not going to draw your attention to it, that's costing me money and also some of you guys probably have the same leak.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact we're increasing his post count through this thread only it seems, and not on actual strategy from him (which I'd love to hear), seems to be a leak on our part. Not to mention the simple fact that we're simply mentioning a leak of his, which will automatically get him to adjust in some fashion.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:05 PM

he already fixed it which i said when i mentioned it. i said he had 1 noticeable leak but he seems to have fixed it.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:14 PM

i bet he still has more leaks!