FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Call or fold?
Call 1 11.11%
Fold 8 88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Degen was just banned

What a joke.

Perhaps it has to do with him calling Dids out on his horrible posting and modding skills?

The guy has the 2nd longest thread in OOT history and is one of the best posters on 2+2.

Unban now.

I further suggest that PokerAddict be removed as Moderator of the A/R forum. He has done a horrible job and this is clearly a banning he has wanted done for a long time.

He has been after Degen since he created a site competing with his site.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Degen was just banned

[ QUOTE ]
I further suggest that PokerAddict be removed as Moderator of the A/R forum. He has done a horrible job and this is clearly a banning he has wanted done for a long time.\

[/ QUOTE ]

You disagree with a 2+2 decision so I should be demodded?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean RRR. RRR was sold before Rakereport.net even existed and if you believe the hype Degen does not even own it anymore. I am bound by sales agreement not to create a site like RRR on or before May 15th 2008 so I could not care less about his ventures. I am currently unemployed and my only website nets about $10 a month.

Degen has caused nothing but trouble in A/R, the ban is a good one and supported by many in A/R and 2+2. I'm sorry you disagree.

For those that do not visit A/R Degen took several cheap shots at another affiliate. This was due to this affiliate exposing his Rakeaid.com site was his. This was a conflict of interest that Degen was trying to hide as it directly violated his stance that RR.net was an unbiased directory site. Degen then went on to email sites this other affiliate was an affiliate for with BS complaints and posted derogatory statements about him for revenge. Degen even threatened to turn in this affiliate to the IRS.

This is just one instance of behavior in A/R that is not acceptable and does not cover other forums here.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What a joke.

Perhaps it has to do with him calling Dids out on his horrible posting and modding skills?

The guy has the 2nd longest thread in OOT history and is one of the best posters on 2+2.

Unban now.

I further suggest that PokerAddict be removed as Moderator of the A/R forum. He has done a horrible job and this is clearly a banning he has wanted done for a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you may be an idiot.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:13 AM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

That was last June. You were attacking Degen then, before you were even a moderator. And if you could care less about his activities then what is your point in that thread?

I'm sure you'll have some long winded explanation, you can save it. It is obvious what is going on here.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:21 AM

falang,

shut up
Old 03-05-2007, 01:22 AM

Degen adds a reason for me to read and visit this site.

I feel that he adds value to this site.

I have no knowledge of his activities in the Affiliate forum.

On the basis of information available to me, believe that he should not have been banned, and I hope that he is unbanned.

(Disclaimer: I've never met the bloke, or ever had any significant dealings with him, although we have previously emailed each other about meeting up if he is ever in Sydney, Australia)
Old 03-05-2007, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

That was last June. You were attacking Degen then, before you were even a moderator. And if you could care less about his activities then what is your point in that thread?

I'm sure you'll have some long winded explanation, you can save it. It is obvious what is going on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Degen took a cheap shot at a competing site, a violation of A/R rules. I had already sold RRR which is the point of that thread. Taking cheap shots at competing sites w/o evidence isn't very professional IMO and that is what I was calling him out on.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Degen took a cheap shot at a competing site, a violation of A/R rules. I had already sold RRR which is the point of that thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

A competing site which you had just sold. Sold to RakeBrain I might add, he used the site in the EXACT SAME way that people are attacking degen for.

Censored,

Shut up? I am sticking up for Degen when he cannot be here to do it for himself, and you tell me to shut up?

What kind of a forum are you guys running here?

I am seriously considering never posting on 2+2 again.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sold to RakeBrain I might add, he used the site in the EXACT SAME way that people are attacking degen for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like Rakebrain was attacked......
Old 03-05-2007, 01:31 AM

you won't be missed

you have no idea what you are talking about and this decision involved way more than one mod.

so again shut up, or if it makes you feel better stop posting