Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Re: Running into this crap all day

thanks and sorry for the hostile sounding response. 10/10 for making me look like an idiot in front of all of 2+2.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, actually i am the one you sent a PM starting with

"Thank you very much for the feedback you gave to my post. It is very nice to hear honest feedback from people who aren't calling me an idiot or that I suck at poker"

I can't believe that i wasted my time and wrote a long, detailed answer concerning common beginner's problems in 6max.

Congratulations for being the first and only 2+2 user in my ignore list. I will not bother you again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've spoken with a lot of people through PM, surprise I'm actually a nice person. I misinterpreted your response, obviously. Haven't learned how to separate sarcasim from aggression. I'm not an internet chat junky, thus I have a difficult time navigating through the weeds of some responses. Dont ignore me dude....I'm sorry. Can we be friends again?

I didnt recognize you from PM'ing with me, so it was not a personal blow in that regard. You're right, I'm on uber tilt from the donkeys today. Sorry again.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:13 AM

Good i did't put you on the ignore list instantly. Excuse accepted.

I did't mean to be sarcastic, english is not my native language and my phrasing might be misleading sometimes.

When i said "do something against your aggressions.", well that was meant sarcastic, i must admit. Basically i wanted to say what Todd wrote but i was to upset. Sorry for that.

My poor ignore list remains empty [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 05:21 AM

Looks like this could be anything. Mostly some bizzaro world squeeze play. I'd call without much thought. If he has a big hand whatever.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:22 AM

Glad all is settled. I am going to take Todd's advice and at least take tomorrow off, hence my terrible run today.

I ran great the last three days up 8 buy ins, which always seem to be inevitably followed by a 5+ buyin downswing. Some plays I made today were def due to tilt factor, but it seemed as though my cards were face up half the time. Once again, my apologies for jumpin down the backs of people giving me advice, although at the time I was totally convinced you were trolling my thread Maunze [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

See you all in a couple days. Think I'll break out the stash of Seinfeld DVD's.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:28 AM

I'm tempted to call here as I'm pretty convinced he's got a mid-pair. Downside is I also see AK being somewhat possible though.

Fold isn't bad.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:53 AM

I'll again state that I don't really think it matters whether you call or fold here. We don't have enough info on villain to really know whether its particularly +EV or -EV to call, and either way its pretty marginal. I think you about as well off flipping a coin and deciding.

If you are on monkey-tilt and not having a good day fold for sanity/variance's sake. If you are on a megaheater and cannot be stopped/you don't care about variance a call is obviously fine.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:18 AM

Greg, you got issues dude. Maunzekater's answer was a honest one. And a clear one too. Do something else about your frustrations. Maybe punch a wall untill you bleed or something. You should make the best of the advice you receive here.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:55 AM

Greg, do not post on tilt. Like I've said in your OP I will ban you without thinking twice about it if I see you abusing this forums members quite so unneccessarily. In future, do not post until you can leave your aggression at the door.

Maunzekater's response was more than adequate, and I agree. AQo is too far behind to be shoving here because both villains calling ranges are too slim to justify it. Its push or fold and I fold.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Should I just deposit a few hundo and start out at 50NL to get away from people playing cribbage at the 25NL? I'm very frustrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wouldn't complain if my opponents over-bet shoved 64bbs pf

i'd fold AQ the 1st time saw this.