Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2006, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Turbo (lol) WW

[ QUOTE ]
Damn ... don't worry though MadTown, I was thinking about voracious as well so we might not have fared any better with me as the surviving known villager.

Have the villagers ever won a turbo?

[/ QUOTE ]

We let madtown live because we were pretty sure that either of you would kill me, but thought we had a better shot at Madtown going for VR next (he said so and we hoped he wouldn't look at his own post and realize he had to change his mind)
Old 04-18-2006, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday durron!

[/ QUOTE ]

ty
Old 04-18-2006, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Damn ... don't worry though MadTown, I was thinking about voracious as well so we might not have fared any better with me as the surviving known villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

We let madtown live because we were pretty sure that either of you would kill me, but thought we had a better shot at Madtown going for VR next (he said so and we hoped he wouldn't look at his own post and realize he had to change his mind)

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how much I was hoping that you'd off me instead of Rogue. I didn't want to have to try and sort out that mess, after most turned out innocent.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I realized I had overplayed my hand and would eventually be lynched, I decided to just try to make VR talk a lot, talking tends to make you look suspicious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nite all. It was fun.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:47 AM

night
Old 04-18-2006, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
About this game, I would say without exception that I suck.

But not as much as mostsmooth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I thought you were very good, quiet but not too quiet, I made some hay out of your bandwagon jumps but I don't know if anyone believed me.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's nice to hear. I didn't realize how much of my reasoning depended on reviewing posts though. The next turbo I try I'm going to open a Word doc and cut and paste points of interest in it as I go along.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how much I was hoping that you'd off me instead of Rogue. I didn't want to have to try and sort out that mess, after most turned out innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

we figured voracious would vote for calm and then you would vote for voracious ... when you voted for calm i felt i had no choice but to vote for him too

i was gonna put a vote for him if voracious voted for me

either way we felt i was prob safe that round and it was 50/50 between voracious and calm

I just want to add, that in however many games I've played in, I haven't ONCE been anything other than a villager (obviously I'm excluding the All-Star game in that comment, since it's on-going).

People need to start trusting me, if not my voting.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean. After we decided to kill rogue, I posted in the werewolf chat, "I get confused trying to figure out what Madtown should think here."

Night again. CR

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to add, that in however many games I've played in, I haven't ONCE been anything other than a villager (obviously I'm excluding the All-Star game in that comment, since it's on-going).

People need to start trusting me, if not my voting.

[/ QUOTE ]

everybody did trust you